F i v e

Khamishiyon mein boli tumhari
Kuch iss tarah goonjti hai
Kaano se mere hote huve wo
Dil ka pata dhoondhti hai

═❋═❋═

Today was the engagement day of Aaryah, I have been trying to avoid everyone since last night drowning myself in the household work, Maa even asked if something is wrong I told her no, it is enough that without doing anything everyone hates me I don't want everyone want to think that I go and complain everything to Maa.

"Bhabhi, kya aap Aaryah ko bula dengi" Shweta comes in the kitchen looking at her face all I can think about what she said last night about me. I nodded and left to call her.

Aaryah is still sleeping well she is the soon to be bride, all the functions will happen here only we haven't booked any venue Papa Ji wanted this way, going in her room I saw how much mess it was firstly I walked over the bed "Aaryah wake up" I said softly she rolls to the other side of the bed.

"Come on Aaryah wake up, Dado is asking for you" and with that, she instantly sits up on the bed.
"Oh Bhabhi I don't want to do this" she whines running her hands through her already disheveled hair.
"What do you mean Aaro?" I questioned confused.
"This getting married, I want to study further and become something I don't want to be a machine who does all the household work and pops children out of her body" she groans loudly.

Oh God she is having second thoughts on this, if Dada Ji and Dadi Ji finds about this they will be so angry at her "Aaro, this is something that everyone wants in their lives, and trust me it is a beautiful feeling, marriage is not about doing household chores, giving birth to babies there is more to it and once you start looking it that way you will understand whatever happens is for a reason, everyone in their life needs someone who will give them love, care, support them through thick and thin not everyone is capable of spending life alone and we shouldn't" I spoke out softly, she just looks at me blankly.

"What are you talking about Bhabhi, look at you what have you got Bhai is not anymore with you no one in this family leaves a chance to treat you like shit?" She looks at me with so many questions in her eyes, though the choice of her words hurt me a little.
"Now, now I don't have Anay with me but whatever time we had it wasn't just about the work and taking care of him or Maa, Papa it was more than that sure like everyone else we had our ups and downs no relationship is perfect but it is up to us how we mend it or how we deal with it, see Aaryah I know you are young and probably want to do so many things in your life but where is the fun and happiness in those things when you don't have anyone to share it with" I resumed with making her understand the beauty of marriage.

"Sure there is a lot of work and efforts you have to put into a relationship but when it is about your happiness and your partner's other things don't matter just like words of people in this family doesn't hurt me much because I know Anay loved me and I know what we had plus there is Maa and Papa Ji who loves me so what some of our family doesn't like me that doesn't mean they hate me" I added.

"Uff I don't how am I supposed to deal with all this," she says.
"Sure you know with patience and love, besides you are not the only one with these questions I'm sure Veer is going through the same so why not try finding answers to questions together," I said keeping my one hand over hers giving assurance I know the jitters of getting married and it happens with everyone.
She pulls me in a hug "oh Bhabhi I don't know how you keep up with all this but I'm sure about one thing Bhai was a very lucky man to have you and this family is too" she says sniffling lightly.

I smiled at her "now get up and get ready fast Dado is asking for you I'll go and check on the breakfast okay" and with that I left the room, going downstairs I noticed everyone running here and there the whole house hustling and bustling with people, the decorators, catering people, music guys all the cousins decided to have a Dj set up in the house, I noticed Shweta and the others picking up a song on the entry of Aaryah, and what will they play when they exchange the ring it brought a smile to my lips looking at everyone so happy and smiling.