"Ooohhh... Someone thought that it's his special someone, eh?" Theo said, nudging Draven's arm lightly. "I still haven't seen her, to be honest."

"Same," Draco spoke, which made Draven look at him. "I don't know why."

The Slytherin boy just nodded. "She'll be here any minute, I can feel it."

"Yeah, you know Granger. She wouldn't miss this for the world." Theo said to help his friend feel better. "But don't worry, I'll try to ask some students if they saw her."

Draven smiled. "Thanks for face painting my name and jersey number onto your faces. Especially you, Draco. I never thought you agreed to do this."

"Blame this guy. He just pulled me and made me wear this face paint." His brother pointed at Theo who was just whistling, not minding the conversation happening. "But it's fine, it's for you anyway."

"Well, we must better leave. The match will start soon. Good luck, my pal. We're rooting for you!" Theo cheered and raised both of his hands.

"Of, course. Slytherin's your house." Draven rolled his eyes and laughed as he entered the tent again. Yes, he said that Hermione would come, but he couldn't help himself to worry about her. This is not like her, being late in these times. She would always kiss or hug him for good luck before the match starts.

Harry and Ron are quickly running towards the Slytherin tent to catch up with Draven who was about to go out towards the pitch with his teammates.

"Draven!" Harry shouted, panting while still running. "Malfoy!"

Draven heard someone call his name so he turned around and saw Harry and Ron, sweating hard and panting heavily as well.

"What are you both doing here?" Pucey asked them but they cannot answer quickly because they were still catching their breaths.

"Draven, she's in the hospital..." Ron panted. "H-Hermione... Cormac..."

The Slytherin boy gripped his broom tightly. "What did Cormac do this fucking time, Potter, Weasley?"

"He... gave Hermione..." Harry was trying to catch his breath. "A sleeping potion so that he could--"

But before Harry could finish his sentence, Draven suddenly threw his broom aside and instantly ran outside the tent.

"Malfoy! Come back!" Pucey started shouting but the Slytherin boy seemed to not hear him as he was rapidly dashing away, going to the hospital.

"I'm going to fucking kill you McLaggen..." He gritted his teeth in anger while he kept on running faster. The distance between the Quidditch pitch and the hospital is very far but he doesn't mind it at all. He doesn't care if Pucey would punch him later once he got back, or if he won't even come back to play for the cup. He just wanted to make sure that Hermione is safe and unharmed.