I'm lead to the Hades cabin by Nico Di Angelo.

"Please wait here for a moment, he'll be out in a second."

Percy's POV:

"Percy. Chiron's here. Get dressed."

"Mmmmh...But I'm sooo comfyy."

"Percy. Chiron is Out. Side. Get dressed or I'll dress you myself."

I slowly slide my naked, damp body out from under the covers, keeping the blanket over my crotch as I watch Nico rummage through his closet.

"Here, I'll clean the blood and move...this."

"It's a hound skin. Again, I'll explain later."

I take the clothes Nico passed my and pull them on. It's basically just a hoodie and a pair of sweat pants.

"Right, I'm gonna shower, you deal with...Him."

I stand up and walk to the door.

"Hey!"

"Evening Percy, I need to talk to you about something."

"Uhh...Let's walk and talk?"

"Okay."

I step outside and Chiron and I begin to walk.

"So your mother called..." Chiron says.

I freeze.

"May I know why?" I ask, unfreezing.

"She says your step father wants to know where you are. She says it's urgent."

"Uhmm...did she say why?"

"Percy. If you don't want to, we could send someone to-"

"No! I mean...It's probably safer for me to go..."

"Well. I want to send you with someone. Anyone in mind?"

"Nico." I say immediately.

"Alright. I'll arrange transport for both of you. Let me know when you're ready."

"Thank you. I'll let you know."

"Alright. Good night Jackson."

"Goodnight."

We parted ways. I headed back to the cabin and Chiron went...I don't know.

"I'm back. And I have news."

"So?"

"My mom called. Gabe was asking about me."

"Fuck."

"Yeah. Chiron asked me to bring someone with me and I said I'd pick you. Will you?"

"Of course."

"Alright. He said he'd only let us go for 3 days. So that's 2 days safe and one unsafe."

"What do you mean?"

"Gabe would never...we'll, y'know, on days after and before visiting so I'm only at risk at least 2 days."

"But you just-"

"Well, those rules apply if the occurrences aren't too far apart so like, he wouldn't if he had at least once the previous week but he would if he had skipped a week. So me being gone for like, 3 weeks, I'm fucked. Metaphorically and Sincerly."

"So you're saying he'll probably...like, twice?"

"If I'm lucky."

"Right. We need to pack. Do you mind if we like...try to find incriminating clues while we're there?"

"Go ahead, it won't be hard."

"Right, we'll pack one bag between us. We're only going to need 1 fresh pair of clothes. We can sleep in our shirts and boxers."

"Ok. Let's pack."

We pack a bag and decide we should tell Chiron to send us whenever's best for him.

"Promise me, that if you see anything, that you won't judge me." I say, flopping onto the bed.

"I promise. We should try and head out tomorrow to get this over with."

"Alright. Should we tell my father?"

"He'd worry either way. So it's up to you really. I say we should."

"Alright, grab a coat."

"What, now?"

"Yes."

I see a tense Nico grab a coat and throw it over his shoulders, I do the same while worried.

"Let's go."

We run together to the beach. We step in and I form a bubble around us.

"Dad, It's an emergency."

The mighty doors open.

"We're going to my mother's."

"Percy..."

"I know. But we could use this to get proof and possibly get him sentenced."

"Alright. Be safe."

He hugs me and I wrap my arms over him.

"I will be. I have Nico with me."

We say our goodbyes and head back to the cabin.

"Goodnight." I say laying down immediately and closing my eyes.

"Same to you."

I feel Nico lay down behind me and we both fall asleep.