[5]-What is happening to me

Start from the beginning

With these last thoughts, I closed my eyes.

The next day, I was in the flower shop when I saw that handsome man from yesterday walking in all his glory with shades and a fancy car.

Rich people and their luxurious life.

I shook my head at their antiques.

"Hey hi" I heard him say on the counter where my manager was seated.

"Oh Adarsh sir, what a pleasant surprise, sir. How may I help you with today?" she asked chirpily.

Of course she would be happy.

Adarsh Sharma is a billionaire after all.

"I have actually come here to say thank you for your service yesterday. I was thoroughly impressed with your professionalism. You are quite good at your job" he said and glanced at me while I looked away.

I just hope I wasn't caught staring at him or I would look like a creep staring at such a handsome man.

"You should actually thank Sophia. She was the one who managed yesterday's delivery" my manager said and my eyes widened.

Couldn't she have taken the credit instead of taking my name?

"Of course, it would be my pleasure to thank her" he said, grinning and approached me.

Oh god, what do I do now?

Hide under the table or something?

As soon as I was about to turn to dash out of the shop through the back exit, he in long strides came and stood in front of me.

I had to crane my neck to look at him in the eyes.

Oh god how tall is he?

Before I knew it, I blurted out "how tall are you?"

"Excuse me?" he said, his eyebrows furrowed in confusion and then I just realized what I had said.

Keeping both my palms on my mouth, I shook my head vigorously and he laughed, hard throwing his head back.

Oh god, his laughter is to die for.

"If you really want to know, I am 6'2" he said once he was sober.

I nodded my head and he chuckled.

Placing his hands on my palms which were covering my mouth, he placed them on my sides.

"I know I am handsome, Sophia but please stop ogling at me. You know...I feel shy" he said and I just looked down.

"I don't know how much more am I going to embarrass myself" I mumbled.

"Hey, there is nothing wrong if you ogle at me. You know, good looking men should be ogled at" he said and I looked up at him to see him with a mischievous smile adorning his lips.

"You are a flirt" I said.

"I know, that's what all the girls I meet say and you know what is the best part about it?" he asked and I shook my head.

"They say that's the most attractive thing about me" he said and I chuckled.

"So you have met a lot of girls?" I asked with a little interest.

"Yes, but all business associates and our partner's and investor's relatives" he said.

"Oh" I said a little disappointed and looked down.

'And why should you feel disappointed' my subconscious mind reminded me.

Of course, he would have lot of girls lined up for him to marry.