Chapter Thirty Nine

As she did though, she received a text message that she wasn't expecting to receive...

Jess: Hey Spampi. Sorry it's taken me so long to message. I was being a brat but you'll be back in town this week right? Come over to my place & i'll make it up to you in the best way possible 😜. I miss you 😘 J xxx

Stefania ignored the text though. As far as she was concerned she was done with Jess. Danielle was the only one she wanted to be with... for the rest of her life. Just then she saw the blonde appear in the kitchen doorway. She was beautiful. She was the most beautiful thing Stefania had ever seen. Stefania couldn't believe how lucky she was. Danielle took a few steps into the kitchen pausing and doing a little twirl "what do you think then?" She asked the brunette. "Bellissima Bella. You are the most beautiful girl I've ever been lucky enough to know. Now come and kiss me." Danielle walked slowly towards Stefania swaying her hips as she did. She stopped in front of the brunette but Stefania grabbed her waist and pulled her in between her legs. Danielle cupped Stefania's face in her hands and gave her a kiss. "Hmmm, you taste of wine" Danielle said licking her lips. She picked up Stefania's glass and took a drink. Putting the glass back down she gave Stefania another kiss. This time though, it turned a bit heated with Danielle pressing her knee into Stefania's centre. She detached their lips and started to kiss down the brunette's neck sucking lightly on her pulse point. "Uh... Danielle, stop. We don't have time. The Uber will be outside any minute now." Stefania breathed out. Danielle stopped but she whispered into the Italian's ear "Va bene, per ora mi fermo. Ma quando tornerò qui più tardi sono io al comando. capisci?" Stefania swallowed hard as her breath hitched in her throat & she nodded as she connected their lips in a hungry kiss once more. Just then Stefania's phone dinged with the notification to say their Uber was outside. "Come on Bambina, let's go" she said taking Danielle by the hand and leading her out of the house.

The journey went by quickly with the two women engrossed in conversation all the way there. The car pulled up at the destination and Stefania was the first to get out the car. She rounded to the other side and opened the door for Danielle. Danielle stepped out the car and looked at her surroundings. She looked around with wide-eyes "Stefania what is this place?" "Well, this is Naples Island which has my very favourite pizza restaurant in the whole of the city. Plus I wanted to show you something. Come with me." The Italian said taking the hand of the blonde. They walked down to the quayside and stopped at the side of a yacht. "What do you think?" Stefania asked. "I think... it's a yacht?" Danielle said with raised eyebrows. "Si, it is a yacht. It's my yacht." Stefania grinned. "It's, whaaaat? What do you mean it's yours?" "Well, technically it is mine but I don't get the keys until next week. She just got delivered today though so I wanted to come see her. She's not even registered yet as she doesn't have a name. I can't wait to take her out on the ocean though" Stefania said wrapping her arms around Danielle from behind. "Maybe we can have a vacation together sometime?" She asked placing a kiss on the blonde's cheek. "Hmmm, I'd like that" Danielle smiled. "Ok let's go get food now" Stefania said as she led Danielle along the quayside by the hand. They walked in silence until they reached the pizzeria.

As they arrived at the restaurant there was an older woman who greeted them. "Ah Stefania so nice to see you again Bella" she said as she gave the brunette a tight hug. "Sofia, it's lovely to see you too. I'm glad to be back here. Allow me to introduce you to Danielle here. Danielle this is Sofia. She's one of the nicest people you'll meet in this city and this is her restaurant" "Ciao Danielle. It's lovely to meet you." She said now hugging Danielle too. "Your usual table is available if you'd like to head on up. I'll send one of the waiters up in a few minutes but here, take this just now." she smiled at Stefania squeezing her hand and giving her a bottle of red wine. "Thank you Sofia, follow me Danielle." The two women walked through the restaurant and up some stairs which led to the roof terrace. There was only 3 other tables so it was very quiet. There was string lights and candles with soft Italian music playing in the background. The view from the table was breathtaking. To the front and left you could see out across the quayside and the bay beyond. And to the right and the back you could see the city skyline. It truly was a remarkable place. Stefania poured the wine as they browsed the menu. "Stefania?"the blonde said quietly. "Hmmm? What is it Bella?" "In case I forget to tell you later, I had a great time tonight" she blushed. "You're too cute, you know that. But just so you know, I had a great time too" Stefania replied leaning over and giving Danielle a kiss. The waiter arrived a minute later to take their order. Stefania opting for the classic pepperoni and Danielle choosing to have a seafood pizza. They chatted, they laughed and they fed each other slices of their pizzas and shared a tiramisu for desert. They settled back in their chairs enjoying the company and the wine.