Chapter Thirty Eight

She climbed in and pulled Stefania close, also falling asleep not long after content with how her life was in this moment.

Stefania was first to wake up the next morning. Danielle still deep in sleep laying beside her. She couldn't believe how lucky she'd got. She watched as little snores escaped the blonde's lips. Her hair falling over her face. Her beautiful, strong arms and legs sticking out from under the sheets. Stefania really was falling for the girl and it terrified her. She shook those thoughts from her head and decided to go make some coffee and pancakes.

She arrived back upstairs 20 minutes later and placed the tray of pancakes and coffee on the bedside table. "Danielle... Bambina... wake up sleepy head" she whispered as she peppered light kisses on the blonde's face. Danielle started to stir. "Hmm, good morning Beautiful" she said in her sexy morning voice, opening her eyes. "What do I smell?" She asked. "I've made pancakes with bacon and maple syrup. And there's a pot of coffee too" Stefania smiled. "I could get used to waking up like this. Thank you Baby" Danielle smiled, giving Stefania a kiss. No other words were spoken, the two women just sat there looking at each other. Both feeling the same thing but neither wanting to say it. They ate their breakfast and went for a shower together.

After getting dressed they went down into the kitchen and had another coffee. "So, what's your plans for today then?"  Danielle asked Stefania. "Well, I have a conference with a Japanese company at 11am that will possibly last 3 or 4 hours. And then... I'm taking a hot blonde on a date tonight." Stefania smirked walking towards Danielle pulling her in close by the waist. "Oh you are, are you? Where are you taking her?" Danielle asked wiggling her eyebrows. "Well I've not fully decided yet but it will be a surprise when I do decide" Stefania said placing a quick kiss on Danielle's cheek. "What about you though? What are you going to do?" She asked. "Well as it happens... I also have a date tonight. But, my date is with the sexiest brunette you've ever laid eyes on" Danielle smiled pecking Stefania's lips with a quick kiss. "I don't really have anything to wear though so I'm going to go shopping. The only problem is, she hasn't told me where we're going so I have no idea what to wear" she winked. "Ah well, Bella. I'm sure whatever you decide will be perfect. Besides, if this sexy brunette has any sense, she'll be taking you somewhere super super nice so maybe that will give you a hint as to what to buy" Stefania said as she squeezed Danielle's ass and walked towards the kitchen door.

Just at that moment, the front door opened and in walked Chandra & Kevin. "Ah good morning you two" Stefania smiled greeting them. "Good morning. How are we today?" Chandra smiled warmly. "We're good thank you" Danielle smiled. "Where are Jason and Caterina?" She asked. "Oh I don't need them today so they have the day off" Stefania replied. "Maybe you should give Cat a call and she can go shopping with you?" "Aye, that's a good idea. She loves a shopping spree and as far as I know, she doesn't have anything planned for today" Kevin added. "Ok, yeah, I'll give her a call now" Danielle smiled.

CS: Hey Danielle, what's up?
DS: Morning. I was just speaking to Kevin and he says you've no plans for today. So, I was wondering if you would like to come shopping with me? Stef's taking me on a date tonight and I have nothing to wear!"
CS: First of all, calm down. Caterina laughed. Secondly, yes, I will gladly come shopping with you. My house is actually only about 15 minutes away from Stef's if you want to just come here first then I can drive us into town?
DS: Yeah, sounds good to me. Just send your address and I'll head over soon. Thanks Cat.

Danielle said goodbye to Stefania and set off walking to Caterina's place where the brunette was waiting in the car for her. Danielle jumped in the car and the two women made their way to the shops. "So, where is Stef taking you tonight then?" Caterina asked as she drove. "I don't know. She said she hasn't decided yet. Which is actually really stressing me out because I don't know what to buy. Do I go for a dress or pants?" "Well, knowing Stefania, she'll probably be pulling out all the stops to impress you, so I would suggest something elegant but will also drive her wild and struggling to keep her hands off you." Caterina laughed.