Chapter Thirty Four

Stefania replied connecting her lips to Danielle's in a soft sensual kiss.

The two women spent their night getting to know each other on another level. It was slow, it was sensual & it was filled with love. Love... they both felt it but neither dared to say it out loud. After Danielle was done giving Stefania her 5th orgasm of the night she crawled her way up the gorgeous Italian's body leaving a trail of soppy kisses as she went, eventually connecting their lips in a deep loving kiss. She rolled off and lay to the side of the brunette. "I'm hungry" the blonde proclaimed. "Hmm I am too. Not surprising really, we've worked up some appetite tonight" Stefania smirked as she leant on her elbow and gave Danielle another kiss. "But as it's now 3:30am, the only option is room service." She continued. "That was the only option on the table anyways as far as I'm concerned. I'm definitely not ready to break this bubble we're in." Danielle replied as she moved back on top of Stefania and started to kiss her neck again. "Bambina... please not yet. I think you're trying to kill me. Let us get food and then we can go again" she winked. "Now come on, let me up so I can phone in our order." "Uh... fine" Danielle pouted as she rolled back onto her side allowing Stefania to reach over for the room phone. "What do you want Bella?" "Hmmm, strawberries and chocolate sauce" Danielle said wiggling her eyebrows. "Ok - fine by me but we also need actual food too. How about pizza?" Stefania questioned. "Sounds good to me. We can eat it quickly letting us get back to more important matters" the younger woman smirked.

They sat in the bed covered only by the sheets enjoying the pizza and each other's company. They talked, they laughed, they fed each other and they exchanged kisses and touches. "I need a pee" Danielle said hopping off the bed walking towards the bathroom swaying her hips as she went. Stefania couldn't help but stare at Danielle's ass as she walked. Whilst the blonde was out of sight though, Stefania decided to set up a quick surprise. She grabbed the chocolate sauce and squirted it on to her body. She covered her nipples and left a trail down her abdomen all the way to her belly button sticking strawberries to it too as she went. Just as she finished, Danielle came out the bathroom & was stopped in her tracks by the sight that greeted her. "Are you just going to stand there staring or are you going to come get your dessert?" Stefania asked the blonde in a seductive tone. Danielle wasted no time. She run over jumping on to the bed quickly attaching her lips to Stefania's left nipple. She circled her tongue licking up all the sauce before moving to the other nipple. She sucked gently as she cleaned that one up too. She moved down to the first strawberry picking it up in her teeth and bringing it up to Stefania's lips. She allowed the Italian to take a bite. She repeated this until all the strawberries were gone. She then slid her tongue down the trail of chocolate sauce that was left. Stefania was struggling to control her breathing at this point. She could feel the heat gathering between her legs and desperately needed Danielle to ease the throbbing. Danielle could tell that Stefania was building up but wanted to tease her a little. She reached up massaging the brunette's breasts as she continued to trail her tongue lower. She pulled her tongue through the wet folds beneath her and kissed the inside of each thigh. "Baaambinaaaaa" Stefania groaned as she tangled her hand in Danielle's hair trying to push her face closer to her centre. "Use your words Baby. Tell me what you want." "Dentro, adesso" was all she managed to pant out though. Danielle smirked as she started to suck on the Italian's swollen clit and slid 2 fingers inside her. She pumped and curled her fingers at a steady pace whilst maintaining pressure on the bundle of nerves with her mouth. It didn't take long for Stefania's legs to start shaking and her walls to begin to tighten. She was trying hard to contain her moans but Danielle whispered "non essere timido Baby, lasciami qui tu" Stefania couldn't contain it any longer. Her hips bucked off the bed as she let out an earth shattering moan. Danielle continued to suck on her nub allowing the older woman to come down from her high gently. When Stefania had settled, Danielle crawled back up to Stefania's side pulling the bed sheet up with her as she went. She gave Stefania a kiss allowing her to taste herself for the umpteenth time that night. She lay down with her head nuzzled into the crook of Stefania's neck and let out a yawn. "I think we need sleep now" Stefania laughed. "Yeah probably a good idea as it's now about half 5" Danielle smirked. "But Stefania, just so you know. This was one of the best nights of my life" she continued giving Stefania a kiss on her cheek. "For me too Bambina" Stefania smiled pulling Danielle in tight to her.
They both fell asleep, content and feeling safe in each other's embrace.

Both women woke with a fright just a couple of hours later with the sound of the hotel's fire alarm going off. They jumped out of bed throwing on their robes and sneakers and making their way out the fire exit. They gathered at the designated safety point where they found Jason, Chandra, Kevin and Caterina. All 3 couples looking like they'd had late nights. None as obvious as Stefania though who still had remnants of chocolate on her chest and her neck. "Wow, you two look like you've just been raised from the dead" Jason laughed. "Yes Jason. We've only been asleep for maybe 2 hours" Stefania winked leaving the others with shocked expressions. "Have an accident with chocolate did you?" Caterina asked laughing as Danielle's cheeks turned red with embarrassment. "Oh no Cat, no accident. This was 100% intentional" the Italian smirked. Caterina burst out laughing as she said "yeah well, chocolate is probably better than squirty cream. Remember how much that stunk if it wasn't washed off straight away" she giggled but Danielle didn't find it funny. Her expression changed pretty quickly into a frown. Stefania noticed the change in the blonde and gave Caterina a wide eyed look with Caterina mouthing "sorry" in return. After a few minutes Danielle had started to shiver. Chandra, who had been smart enough to come out wrapped in her duvet noticed this and said "here Danielle, get in here with Jason and me". "Thank you guys." She smiled as she wrapped the duvet round her shoulders too.

Caterina and Stefania were also starting to get cold now too. "Here babe take this" Kevin said handing Cat his hoody to put on. "You'll be cold now though." She said as she took it. "Ach no, this is tropical compared to back home in Scotland. I'll be alright" he smiled. "What about me now though?" Stefania said to Danielle with a pout on her face. "I'm cold too" "come here baby." Danielle said holding her arms out for Stefania so she could pull her in close under Chandra's duvet too. Just at that though a hotel staff member came round handing out fleece blankets to people that needed them. He gave one to Stefania and one to Kevin. Kevin quickly wrapping himself and Caterina in one. "Huh I guess I don't get to snuggle then. I'll just be here with my blanket on my own" Stefania said to Danielle with her bottom lip out. Danielle rolled her eyes whilst smiling at the same time. "Thank you for the duvet guys but it looks like I've got somewhere else to be right now" she laughed. She stepped towards Stefania who held her arms out waiting to engulf Danielle in the blanket with her. "Here, you hold the blanket closed, I want to wrap my arms around you" Stefania said quietly. Danielle obliged crossing her arms in front of her as she felt Stefania's hands snake round her waist settling on her stomach. She laid her chin on the blonde's shoulder giving her neck a quick kiss. This small gesture earning a small breathy moan from the American's lips though. Stefania slipped her hand inside Danielle's robe making the blonde jump "Stef, your hand is cold" she groaned. "I know Bella, that's why I'm trying to warm it up" she replied with a smirk. "How quiet can you be?" The brunette whispered as she started to slide her hand lower down Danielle's abdomen. "Uh what?!" Danielle asked panic lacing her voice. "I have no idea" she whispered, her breath hitching in her throat as Stefania's finger slid through her folds. "Well you're going to have to be super quiet unless you want to give all these people a show" Stefania said into her ear. The blonde suddenly stiffened her whole body as she felt Stefania's slender finger slide inside her. "Relax Bambina" she said placing a small kiss on the younger woman's shoulder. She continued to slide her finger in and out of the blonde asserting pressure to Danielle's bundle of nerves with the palm of her hand. It didn't take long for Stefania to feel Danielle's walls tighten and she had to tighten her grip round Danielle's torso as she felt her legs get weak. Danielle could feel her orgasm building and she wasn't sure how she was going to keep quiet when it hit her. She grabbed hold of the blanket in her mouth to muffle the moan as it escaped her lips. Stefania held her up as she felt Danielle's body go limp. She allowed the blonde to come down again before removing her fingers from inside her. She subtly offered them up to Danielle allowing her to lick them clean without anyone noticing. She placed a gentle kiss on her cheek and whispered "good girl Bambina. That was amazing" Danielle just hummed in response.

About 10 minutes later they got the all clear to head back into the hotel. It was now about 8:30 in the morning. "Breakfast anyone?" Jason asked. They all looked at him like he was on crack though and said no they were all going to sleep. "What's the plans for today though?" Caterina asked as they got into the elevator. "You lot can do whatever you want. I intend to sleep for a very long time." Stefania yawned. "Let's meet in the bar at 6 for dinner though?" She asked. So they all agreed. They would all meet back in the bar tonight and go over the plan for the next again day.

Danielle and Stefania climbed back into bed crashing out as soon as their heads hit the pillow and fell back into a deep sleep wrapped in each other's arms once more.