Chapter Thirty

She hopped back on to the bed giving Stefania one last kiss before grabbing her AirPods and heading out the door.

20 minutes into her run, Danielle heard her phone chime with a text.

SS: Ciao Bella. I just wanted to say that I hope you're enjoying your workout but please don't tire yourself out too much 😜
Also, if you text me when you're done, I'll run a bath for you 😘
DS: thank you Baby. I'm almost done. Should be back in about 15/20 mins 🥰

10 minutes later and Danielle was doing some cool down stretches. She pulled out her phone to text Stefania.

DS: hey Baby. That's me just about done. I'll be back up with you in 5 minutes x
SS: OK Bambina. I'll get a bath ready for you 🤍

Danielle walked through the door barely 5 minutes later. Stefania was nowhere to be seen although soft Italian music could be heard coming from the bathroom. Danielle pushed the door open to reveal Stefania lost in her own little world. She was submerged in the tub head leaning back, eyes closed humming along to the music with a glass of wine in her hand. Stefania became aware of Danielle's presence opening her eyes and smiling up at the blonde. "I thought you were supposed to be running me a bath" Danielle said leaning down kissing Stefania on the forehead. "This is for you Danielle... it's ALL for you." Stefania said with a smirk "now come on, get undressed and get in here to relax with me."

Danielle quickly removed her clothes and slid into Stefania's waiting arms. Stefania put her glass away to the side and wrapped her arms around Danielle's torso, pulling her in close tracing circles on her stomach with her fingers. "You're very tense Bambina. Let me help you relax?" Stefania asked whilst rubbing her hands up and down the pilot's strong arms. Danielle looked at her with wide eyes though... "help me h... how exactly" she stuttered. "Hey, don't worry, I just meant I'd give you a massage. Nothing else until you're ready" she said kissing Danielle's shoulder. "Oh yes please. I would love a massage." "Prego" Stefania started at the base of Danielle's spine. She worked her way up slowly palpating each bump and knot along the way. Eventually reaching Danielle's shoulders, she kneaded with her thumbs and fingers until she could see the American visibly relaxing into her touch. She could see the blonde's body drop and lean further into the brunette's chest laying her head on her shoulder. Stefania could also see that Danielle's breathing had deepened and evened out "come ti senti ora?" Stefania asked kissing Danielle's neck. "hmmm, molto meglio e molto rilassato. Grazie Tesoro" Danielle whispered back.

Stefania's hands once again made their way round to Danielle's front stroking lazy circles up and down her stomach and chest getting closer to her breasts with every stroke. Danielle could tell what Stefania really wanted to do but was holding back respecting Danielle's wishes. "Stefania, you can touch me, I don't mind" Danielle whispered grabbing hold of the Italian's hand and guiding it to her left breast. Stefania needed no more encouragement and started to massage both of Danielle's breasts while placing soppy kisses on the back of her neck and shoulders. Soft moans escaping from Danielle's lips. Her own hands gripping Stefania's thighs under the water. Stefania couldn't take the heat any longer though and she knew she would go too far if she kept this up so she stopped and tapped Danielle to move forward. "How about we turn the shower on and get your hair washed then we can get dried off, order food and snuggle up in bed watching a movie?" She asked the blonde who was a little disappointed at the sudden change of pace. "Sounds good to me" she smiled as she took Stefania's hand and moved to the shower. Stefania lathered Danielle's hair with shampoo massaging her scalp with her long fingers at the same time. Next she washed Danielle's whole body with a coconut body scrub, paying particular attention to her breasts now that she knew she was allowed to touch them. They both rinsed off and wrapped themselves in robes before cleaning their teeth. They climbed on to the bed with just the robes on and ordered pizza from room service with strawberries and a bottle of champagne.

It didn't take long for Room Service to arrive and the pizza to be demolished. They were now lying cuddled up together feeding each other strawberries. Stefania let out a contented sigh and lay down with her head on Danielle's shoulder. Her hand snaking it's way inside the robe and tickled softly up and down Danielle's ribs whilst Danielle's hand was gently stroking Stefania's hair. Both women comfortable in the silence. Stefania's hand worked it's way higher though until she was now massaging Danielle's left breast again. Danielle let out an involuntary moan as her nipple hardened to the touch. Stefania took this as the green light to take things a little further. She sat up, untying Danielle's robe as she did. She was now straddling the blonde below her and working her magic on both breasts. Danielle's moans becoming louder with each squeeze. Stefania leant forward bringing their lips together. Mouths moving in perfect rhythm with each other. Stefania could feel that familiar sensation building in the pit of her stomach, the heat beginning to radiate between her legs. She started to grind down on the blonde rubbing their pubic bones together. Danielle's breath hitched in her throat and she bucked her hips to meet Stefania. The Italian couldn't take anymore she started to glide her hand lower ever so slowly.

She disconnected their lips. Caramel eyes locked with blue and she whispered "Danielle, fammi fare l'amore con te. Lascia che ti mostri come meriti di essere adorato. Per favore Bambina." Danielle gulped nervously but never broke eye contact with the brunette and nodded. "Are you sure Danielle? I don't want to do anything that you're not comfortable with" Danielle crashed their lips together and whispered "Stefania, it's ok. Please. I trust you" she grabbed hold of Stefania's wrist and slid her hand down to the white heat between her legs. Stefania hummed in appreciation at being able to touch Danielle. She gently rubbed her bundle of nerves causing Danielle to release another moan and buck her hips once more. Stefania's thumb continuing to keep pressure as her fingers slid through Danielle's now wet folds. Brown eyes once again met blue as Stefania silently asked permission for her next move which Danielle granted with a nod of her head. No words were needed as Stefania slipped 2 fingers inside Danielle. She moved at a steady pace not wanting to rush. She wanted to savour the moment and to make sure Danielle was ok with each movement. She gently kissed down the blonde's neck onto her chest until she reached her breast, taking it in her mouth, circling her nipple with her tongue. One hand now laced with Danielle's as her other hand continued at a steady pace and thumb still massaging the bundle of nerves and her clit. Danielle could feel the pressure building and her breathing was getting more laboured. Hips starting to jerk more frequently. Stefania quickened her pace and started sucking a little harder on Danielle's nipple. She felt Danielle's walls begin to tighten around her fingers making it harder to continue her movements although she was still able to apply pressure on the outside with her thumb. Danielle's breathing was becoming erratic and so Stefania whispered "let it out Bambina" and with that Danielle came all over Stefania's fingers. Her body stiffened and she stopped breathing for a second until her orgasm took over and her body shook. Stefania gently moved her fingers again allowing Danielle to come down slowly from her high. Once her body had stilled and her breathing had evened out again, the Italian removed her fingers licking them clean and then kissing Danielle, allowing her to taste herself.

Danielle let out a satisfied hum and said "thank you Baby. Thank you for respecting me and making me feel cared for. I love... d it." She stopped herself from saying those three all important words. It was far too early for that. "Well, Bella, you're welcome. I know you've been hurt in the past. I want to make you feel safe. I want to make you feel important and I love... d it to" she smiled placing a deep but gentle kiss to the blonde's lips. "Now, which movie do you want to watch?" She asked. "Um... Dirty Dancing?" "Good choice Bambina. Come on, let's get snuggled under the covers" They both got cuddled up together wrapped in each other's arms and put the film on. Neither woman seeing much of it though as they both fell asleep feeling safe in the other's embrace.