Chapter Thirty Six

She had no idea where she was going but she followed the scent of coffee hoping it would lead her to the kitchen.

She walked down the spiral stairs that she had sleepily climbed the night before. She was taken aback by the view of the city she could now see below them through the massive windows that were spilling light in to the building in bucketloads.

She reached the bottom and walked apprehensively over to a big set of double doors over to her right. She stopped as she got there as she saw Stefania lost in her own little world standing by the cooker swaying her hips to the most beautiful Italian music playing, wearing nothing but an apron. Danielle was in heaven with the smell of coffee and fresh breakfast and the view of Stefania's nakedness. She slowly walked towards the brunette and wrapped her arms around her waist. Stefania hadn't heard Danielle approaching though and jumped with fright as she felt Danielle touch her "mio dio Danielle! You scared the shit out of me!" "Sorry Baby, I just wanted to say good morning" Danielle said giving Stefania a kiss on the cheek. They stood like this with Danielle's chin on Stefania's shoulder as the Italian finished cooking. "What are you making?" Danielle asked. "French toast Bella. Here try some" Stefania replied passing a forkful back to let Danielle take a bite. "Mmmm, I would say that's almost better than sex but sex with you is quite possibly the best I've ever had" Danielle said slapping Stefania's ass and turning to go sit down at the kitchen island. Stefania just rolled her eyes and smiled as she plated up the French Toast with raspberries, blueberries chopped banana, a drizzle of honey and a dusting of icing sugar. "Do you want some orange juice Bambina?" "Yes please" Danielle smiled. Stefania took a seat opposite the blonde and smirked at her. "Nice clothes" she said raising her eyebrows. "Well I realised my case was still down here and I didn't really want to walk about your house naked although if I'd known the dress code..." she trailed off placing another bite of food into her mouth but allowing her eyes to wander up and down Stefania's body. They finished eating their breakfast in comfortable silence exchanging cheeky glances at each other until Stefania stood up and walked towards Danielle. "Hi" she said as she straddled the blonde's lap wrapping her arms around her neck. Danielle grabbing her ass cheeks to keep her steady. "Hi beautiful" the blonde replied giving Stefania a soft kiss. The Italian deepened it though sliding her tongue in as the blonde moaned with the tug on her hair the brunette gave.

They only broke apart when air became necessary. "Do you remember the last time we were in this position?" The brunette asked. "Remember it?! Stef it was only 2 days ago and my shoulder still has a scab on it from your vampire fangs!" She laughed. "I'm sorry Bella but that was because I was fighting every fibre in my body trying to stay quiet. But you know what's good about my own kitchen here... we can be as loud as we want." She smirked undoing the apron and letting it fall to the floor. She reattached their lips and pushed her centre further down into Danielle's lap. Danielle tightened her grip on Stefania's ass before sliding her right hand up the brunette's back tangling her fingers in the brown curls. She yanked the Italian's head to the side, earning a loud moan in the process. She detached their lips and quickly moved to start sucking the pulse point just below Stefania's jaw. "Bambina, please don't leave a mark. I have important meetings this week" "ok" the blonde whispered against her skin. She moved her mouth lower leaving sloppy kisses as she went finally landing on Stefania's nipple. She sucked and twirled her tongue around it earning breathy moans from the older woman who had now started to grind herself on the blonde's lap trying to relive some of the pressure that was building between her legs. Danielle slid her left hand up Stefania's back and held her behind her neck as she brought her right hand down and trailed her middle finger through her folds. "Wow, so wet already" she smirked giving her another heated kiss. "Bella, please don't tease" Stefania groaned breathlessly.