Chapter Seventeen

Stefania lay stroking Danielle's hair letting herself drift off to sleep wondering what the future may hold.

Stefania was awakened 3 hours later with her alarm going off. She groaned, leaning over to turn it off. She looked to her left and the little blonde was still there clinging round her like a koala bear. Her lips still painfully close to the brunette's neck, boobs wedged firmly against her ribs, hand laid softly on her stomach. This is what Stefania wanted. This is what she wanted more than anything. She brushed Danielle's hair gently from her face so she could take in all her beautiful features and consign them to memory.

Just then the younger woman started to stir. She slowly opened her ocean blue eyes, looking up into the silky chocolate eyes of her boss. They lay there with their faces just millimetres apart, neither woman saying a word, both barely breathing. Stefania gently caressed Danielle's cheek with her thumb and eventually whispered "Good Morning Bambina. How do you feel?" "I feel more relaxed right here, in this very moment with you like this than I've felt in a VERY long time." Danielle said almost inaudibly. "Well that is very sweet Bella, but I actually meant, how is your Hangunder?" Danielle let out a little laugh correcting her boss "you mean hangover. I feel ok though. Just a little bit of a headache. I think I must have got all the vomiting out the way last night." She said. "OH GOD!" She suddenly groaned rolling on to her back, covering her face with her hands. Stefania could see the pink blush starting to creep up the blonde's face. "Bella, are you ok?" She asked with slight concern. "No, I think I want to die right now! I just remembered that you had to shower me because I was sick on myself. I'm so embarrassed. You've only been my boss for 2 days and I've already been wasted in front of you. What a great impression to make!" She groaned once more pulling the pillow over her face.

Stefania's heart melted at the sight beside her. "Bella..." she said. "Please don't cover that beautiful face. So you had a few too many drinks and were slightly worse for wear. I don't care about that, I enjoyed being able to care of you. Please don't be embarrassed." She tried to remove the pillow from Danielle's face but Danielle had a tight hold of it and just shook her head. "Bambinnnnaaaaa, come on. Stop worrying. If you don't let me see those beautiful blue eyes, I will be forced to tickle you into submission... No? OK then, you leave me no choice." She sat up leaning over, tickling the blonde until she began to giggle and wriggle out from the brunette's hold. Stefania wasn't giving in so easily though she jumped up straddling the blonde. Danielle was momentarily distracted by this, loosening her grip on the pillow allowing Stefania to grab it and throw it on the floor.

Now they were suddenly both aware of the position they were in. Danielle was laid flat on the bed with the gorgeous Italian straddling her waist with both hands on Danielle's shoulders. Once again they locked eyes with each other. They both could feel their pulses quicken and their breathing get heavier. Danielle took a breathe as if she was going to say something but Stefania couldn't take it any longer. She swallowed her nerves and leaned forward finally connecting their lips. Danielle was startled for a split second but relaxed into it, kissing her back. She sat up without breaking the kiss and in one swift movement flipped them both over so she was now the one straddling Stefania beneath her. She pressed her lips closer, deepening the kiss. She swiped her tongue across Stefania's bottom lip, Stefania immediately granting access allowing Danielle to slide her tongue in. Stefania let out an involuntary moan. This didn't have the desired effect on the blonde though as she pulled back from the kiss. She sat up, her eyes wide with panic and shock. "Danielle, what's wrong? Why did you stop?" Stefania asked, slightly irritated. "Uh, nothing. We should get up and get ready for the day ahead though" Danielle said jumping off the bed, grabbing her running gear and heading into the bathroom. She stood at the sink staring at herself in the mirror. "Come on Danielle, get it together. You can't do this. SHE'S YOUR BOSS!" She scolded herself silently! She quickly changed in to her clothes and came out the bathroom again.

There, stood in the middle of the room, was Stefania wearing nothing but a red lace bra and matching thong. Danielle was mesmerised. Stefania looked up to see the blue eyes dark with lust. She slowly walked towards Danielle smirking. "See something you like? She asked repeating the words that Danielle had said to her not 24 hours before. "Hmm, ugh, I need to go. I need to run." Danielle mumbled. She grabbed her airpods and her phone and left the room.

"What just happened?!" Stefania groaned. She heard a knock on the door just as she pulled her clothes out of the closet. She quickly threw her robe back on going to answer it. There stood Kevin and Caterina ready for breakfast. "Uh, sorry I'm running late. Come in" Stefania announced almost sheepishly. She went to remove her robe to continue getting dressed then realised that Kevin was there. "Oh, sorry Kevin, I'll go in to the bathroom to get ready." She said. "Ach no Stef, it's ok. I'll head down to the restaurant and grab a table. I'll see you down there." He turned, giving Caterina a passionate kiss before leaving the room. "Woah, things must be going well with you two then?!" Stefania asked with raised eyebrows and a grin. Caterina laughed at the look on her boss' face. "Yeah, you could say that" she winked. "What's nice though is, it doesn't feel new and awkward because we've known each other for years. It just feels right, you know" she smiled. Stefania was immensely happy for one of her dearest friends.

"But, what's the story here though?!" The smaller brunette asked with a knowing look on her face. "What do you mean?" the Italian asked. "Stefania come on... when are you EVER late for breakfast? We passed Danielle out in the corridor looking very flustered. She was so deep in her own head she didn't even notice us. And, we turn up here to you still in your underwear. We are not leaving this room until you tell me what's going on."

"Ugh, ok then" Stefania said. "Let me go clean my teeth first and then I'll tell you." She returned from the bathroom a couple of minutes later. "Ok, so..." she took a deep breath. "Remember I told you about my panic attack the other night?" Caterina nodded, signalling for her boss to continue. "Well last night the tables were turned a bit." "Danielle had a panic attack?" Caterina asked. "No, but she did arrive back from her night out really drunk. Her friend and his wife carried her back here and then I took over getting her into bed. As I walked away to get back into my own bed, she grabbed my hand and asked if I would lie with her and hold her as she didn't feel good. So I did and we both fell asleep. But then she woke up a few hours later and was sick in the bathroom. She had been sick on herself so I helped her shower and get her back into bed again. She pulled me back in and we fell asleep together again. But, then this morning when we woke up, she was embarrassed about it all so I started tickling her to get her to relax and laugh it off. Well... I ugh.. Cat, I think I fucked up because I uh... I kissed her!"

"YOU WHAT?!" Caterina exclaimed. "Sorry, carry on... " she smiled.  "Yeah, I just couldn't resist it any longer. She's so fucking beautiful. There I was straddling her waist with her ocean blue eyes staring up at me with such intensity, I couldn't help it. I leaned forward and connected our lips. You know, she's very strong though because she sat up and flipped us over in a split second. Suddenly she was now the one on top and kissing me back... HARD! She stuck her tongue in my mouth and I let out a little moan. Well... that's as far as it went because in that very moment she jumped off the bed, got into her running gear and left. And now... here we are." Stefania looked at her friend with a sad look. Tears threatening her eyes.

"Oh Stef, it'll be ok. Just talk to her about it though." Caterina said, pulling her friend in for a soothing hug. "Yeah, yeah, good idea. I don't have any meetings until this afternoon so maybe I could take her to lunch and we can chat." Stefania reasoned. "Ok, let's got for breakfast then" she said, pulling the Canadian by the arm.