"He's using the torture curse at you?" Sirius couldn't believe what he just heard. Lucius Malfoy tortures his blood and flesh with the unforgivable curse.

"You know Father. He is wicked and vile. Merciless too, may I add." Draven sighed and looked at him. "Don't worry, Uncle. I can bear it all."

"But this is madness, Draven. He is not treating you well. He is hurting you too." The old man said, who seemed to couldn't bear what the Malfoy boy told him.

"That is why I never told anyone. It was just a slip of the tongue for me to mention to you." He said, looking back at his uncle. "Don't worry, I'm fine."

Sirius couldn't help but sigh and nod. "Alright. Your call, kid. I won't interfere but promise me that you'll tell me hm? I'll try to talk to Narcissa, see if I can do anything."

"It won't do anything so please don't talk to her about it. She tried, but it didn't work." Draven said to him. "Well, enough of this shit, I guess. Is Remus coming?"

"Yeah. He'll be here in a minute, I guess." Then they heard some knocking on the door. "Well, speaking of the werewolf."

Sirius stood up and walked towards the door. Remus then went inside and they both shared a brotherly hug. "Padfoot!"

"Hey, Moony." Sirius greeted and led him inside the drawing-room. "Draven's here too."

"Hi, Moons." Draven gave his ex-professor a quick hug. "I missed you."

"If isn't this my favorite Malfoy." Remus returned the hug. "How are you doing?"

"Doing fine. Great actually." He said and smiled. Sirius then quickly told Remus about his relationship with Hermione and he saw the ex-professor's eyes lit up.

"Hermione is a great girl. She's even the one who first knew about my lycanthropy. And I think you both are perfect for each other, Draven." Said Remus, who gave him a simple smile.

"Well, I was wondering..." Draven uttered. "Could you help me find her place? She was upset when I said that I won't come to visit her. But, the thing is... I want to surprise her tomorrow."

"I believe I saw one of her files when I was still D.A.D.A professor. Somewhere in Hampstead Garden Suburb in north-west London." Remus said, trying to remember if it was correct. "From there, I think you can just ask people."

"That's great. Thanks, Remus." The Malfoy boy gratefully said as he started to walk upstairs. "I think I'm going to rest. Thank you again, professor."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Early in the morning, Draven sent a letter to Hermione using Sirius' owl.