𝕋𝕠𝕥𝕒𝕝 𝕎𝕒𝕣

Philza flew above with TNT, he set the bombs off and dropped them on top of L'manburg's line of defense.

"Look out!" A guard shouted as they aimed their cannons at Philza.

Philza shot his venomous arrows at the hunters and morphed into a bird to which he flew right passed the cannon balls with ease.

"Phil! We need to find Theseus!" Technoblade shouted to his father who now stood on two legs once more. Quackity was quick to try and attack the blade only for him to move last second.

"You won't find him!" He hissed.

Technoblade scoffed. "Did my brother manage to break free from imprisonment? Is that why handing him over wasn't an option?" 

A sword was swung at Technoblade's face.

Technoblade made a let turn and uppercut the black haired boy in the face.

At least that seemed like an answer.

"Shut up boar!" The Mexican spat in pain.

Technoblade shot a knowing look to his father who morphed back into a bird and searched L'manburg for Theseus.

He entered an open window.

In the office was a brunette boy. Philza already recognized him as President Tubbo. He watched as the boy went through his enderchest, preparing to join the fight.

Philza was about to report to his son when he stopped.

"Tommy needs me." Philza heard the boy mumbled. 

He knew Theseus.

He morphed back to his human form before drawing his netherite sword. The brunette stopped as he saw Philza and his deadly glare.

"Hello President. I don't reckon we've properly met, have we?"

Tubbo gulped. "Yeah. I guess we haven't."

Philza guided his finger to the point of his glowing sword. "Your second in command seems to have gotten his grubby hands on my son. You can understand the love a father has for his kin, right?"

Tubbo nodded, backing up slowly. 

Philza simply picked one of his feathers and played with it.

"Where is he. Tubbo."

Tubbo tensed up. "W-We don't have Tommy."

Philza frowned. The boy was a terrible liar.

"I'll ask again. Where is h-"

Tubbo threw a knife that barely missed the man's head before running out the door. The man scowled before following swiftly and threw his feather from a distance.

It landed right in the brunette's neck.

Tubbo slowed his movement before falling to the ground still attempting to crawl away.

"How cute. Unfortunately, Mr.President, we have somewhere to be." Philza sighed.

"Call me TO-MM-Y." Tommy sounded out.