𝔸𝕝𝕠𝕟𝕖

Tommy woke up on a grassy floor as a rabbit attempted to make his hair it's home.

"Piss off." Tommy croaked. He's been in exile for only a month and has gotten no visits. It's hard to not be in a shitty mood when your alone in a foreign landscape thousands of blocks away from your home. He was away from his home.

The pain in his heart grew with each breath. He was angry. Angry at that bastard, Dream. At Tubbo.

Tubbo for betraying him and Dream for obvious reasons. He fucked up his life. He wanted to scream, to fight, to do something! productive or not!

Tommy stood and looked around. His exile was in an open terrain with trees every now and then. There was a little beach with a deep ocean. Tommy decided to wash up as he usually did back home. He learned how to make soap out of flowers and herbs thanks to Wilbur. It depended on what he wanted to smell like today. He wanted to smell like sunflowers.

He took a dozen near by sunflowers and a hint peppermint. He mix them together in a bowl and there he now had little than half a bowl of liquid soap. It was the best he could do.

He took off his clothes before bathing, he'd try and kill some sheep for wool to put together some more comfortable clothing later.

The area was so quiet. It was irritating to say the least. He missed Ranboo. The poor boy must be so lost without Tommy. Tommy was more than just his best friend. He was like Ranboo's brother. A sense of family took home in Ranboo when it came to Tommy. That was his Wilbur. His idol.

And yet in exile his idol was. Ranboo should be in exile as well. Though Tommy would never want anyone to be exiled as he was. The strawberry blonde felt better that at least Ranboo still had safety and a home, although with Dream walking around without Tommy to be a sort of guard from his bullshit, the safety of Ranboo and others was in question. He just needed to go back.

How long was he supposed to be here anyway? A few days? Weeks? Surely Tubbo would blow this "exile" thing off right? Tommy sighed. He'd be here for a while.

'I should build a house.'

He get's out the water and get's dressed. He opened his inventory.

𝓘𝓻𝓸𝓷 𝓼𝔀𝓸𝓻𝓭 (1)

𝓔𝓷𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓽𝓮𝓭 𝔂𝓮𝓮𝔃𝓮𝓼 (1)

𝓔𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻 𝓬𝓱𝓮𝓼𝓽 (1)

𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓭 (36)

𝓰𝓸𝓵𝓭𝓮𝓷 𝓪𝓹𝓹𝓵𝓮𝓼 (20)

𝓢𝓸𝓪𝓹 𝓫𝓸𝔀𝓵 (1)

𝐼𝓇𝑜𝓃 𝓈𝓌𝑜𝓇𝒹 (𝟣)

𝐸𝓃𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓃𝓉𝑒𝒹 𝓎𝑒𝑒𝓏𝑒𝓈 (𝟣)

𝐸𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 𝒸𝒽𝑒𝓈𝓉 (𝟣)

𝐵𝓇𝑒𝒶𝒹 (𝟥𝟨)