𝕎𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕓𝕝𝕠𝕔𝕜

Like and follow!

Tommy heaved the large bag of broken clay and cement into his arms as he exited his home. He carried it into a wheelbarrow before stretching his back, wiping the mix of dust and sweat off his forehead. The teen had finally finish his railroad. 

Tommy sighed smiling as he looked out into L'manburg. Birds were flying gracefully in the hot spring air heated by, the now, mid day sun. Citizens had their shops at the side of the prime path selling to whoever passed, stores were open for business, others were It reminded Tommy of what life was like before....

How life was like back when Wilbur was in charge. In between stabilizing L'manburg's independence and wars, they had amazing times together. Just him, Wilbur, Fundy, Eret and Tubbo. No one went hungry, People were welcomed with open arms and rules were agreed on by all. Better times.

"Hey! Get back here dirty street rat!" Tommy looked to his left and watched as a small child ran away from one of the stands with a load of bread. He frowned sourly, things clearly change.

The clenched the bag tightly in anger. Wait. Bag? Oh.

What was it that Tommy was doing? Right. Railroad. Tommy groaned realizing now that his railroad was completed that deemed the British teen bored. But that was okay. He would need to go into town later to bring some more flowers to Wilbur's tomb and Ranboo wanted him to stop by to get some more allium flowers for Tommy's house. It was the signal for their friendship.

The spring wind brushes through his blonde hair, red and white T-shirt and blue jeans as Tommy carried the bag into a wheelbarrow and rolled it down the prime path.

He watched from a distance as members played with each other. They chased each other, giggling in the field as if the world was calm and happy. As if there were no such things as shadows. He just glared their way. It made him sick that they all just moved on and excepted that the L'manburg that once was, was nothing more than a distant memory. They all chose to forget. They chose to belief the fictitious words of a murder over the trust of a strong leader. It boiled his blood.

Tommy brought the wheelbarrow to the back of Ranboo's obsidian home where he knew Ranboo would teleport it somewhere it would be put to go use. He was half enderman after all, it was kind of their thing to collect blocks and items. Plus This was Tommy's usual placement for dropping things off.

"There we go! That should take care of that mess, shouldn't it?" Tommy smirked before looking through the window. No one could be seen. "He's probably out collecting items. Typical Ranboo."

Heading back to his home, thoughts of his in counter with Dream a week prior filled his head. What had Dream thought of the event? How suspicious of Tommy was he? Would Dream be keeping an eye on him? Surely not. The man must have more important things to do with his time. It was utterly ridiculous to watch an "Obnoxious teen" all because of some strange lights. Only....It wasn't simply "Just a light." Tommy shook his head from that last comment.

Ahead of him, Tommy could see his door wide open. Tommy paused. He didn't leave his house door open. "No fucking way." Tommy whispered in disbelief. Tommy parked the wheelbarrow next to his little farm and stormed inside. On a wooden chair sat his ex best friend and current president, Tubbo. He was wearing a classic grass green button up and blue jeans, most certainly not president attire but why would Tommy care?

"Hello Tommy. It's been a while, care for a chat?"

No words could escape his mouth. Tubbo. He hasn't talked to the boy in a while. Tommy just scowled, breath in, and built his imaginary walls.

Don't let him get to you, Tommy. He works with that bastard Dream.

"Tubbo." Tommy responded dully.

He couldn't let his ex best friend get to him. "What the fuck do you want? Your trespassing on MY property." Tommy huffed walking past Tubbo dismissively and going farther into his house leaving Tubbo alone.

"H-Huh? Tommy! Look. These conversation don't get any better as time goes on-"

"Eh? Really? They don't? I thought our talks were lovely! I'd love them even more if you'd leave!"

"Tommy. Seriously. I'm just trying to do my job. If you'd-"

"A stolen job. We both know who's "Job" that belongs to. That definitely isn't fucking you, Tubbo." Tommy turned to Tubbo, glaring.

"Wilbur Soot." Tommy breathed.

"Tommy. L-Look. I-I'm not here to argue. This is your final warning."

Tommy scoffed. "Warning? A fucking warning for what?"

"It was brought to my attention you were experimenting with foreign items a week ago. You aren't authorized to do such things."

"Oh. I must have forgotten. Or, perhaps, you have forgotten that I don't fucking care." A zap of pain landed in both of their hearts. "Tommy. I'm sorry we're on bad terms right now. I'm just trying to keep you safe and save what you, me and Wilbur fought so hard for."

"So then why do you refuse to save it? You sit in your seat of controlled power as Dream controls you like a fucking puppet! Isn't that why your here? You got your information from Dream? You may be president Tubbo but Dream is in control of it all. I refuse to let that green bastard control me. I have done nothing wrong. So if your done trespassing I would like to get back to my life." Tommy explained before heading to the chest that awkwardly stood misplaced on the cobble stone wall in Tommy's back room passed his bedroom.

Tubbo couldn't accept that. He still couldn't accept that him and Tommy were no more. That they were severed just as Tommy warned him about. 

He was still the very much clingy Tubbo.

He grabs Tommy's arm forcing Tommy to look into his brown pleading orals.

Tubbo was scared.

"Tommy, Wilbur is dead. I-I don't want you to follow suit. Please..."

Tommy yanks his arm out of the boy's grip, glaring straight ahead. He couldn't look at those eyes. They weakened him. "Sometimes, Tubbo, you make it seem like you do." He grumbled.

The words left Tommy's mouth and shoved their way into Tubbo's brain and heart. 

They lingered as he carried himself out of Tommy's home.

It was always what was best for L'manburg.

What's best for the country.