𝔹𝕝𝕠𝕟𝕕𝕖

"THESEUS!!"

Technoblade shouted. He touched his face. There were tears coming out. That name lied in his brain until he got revenge. Revenge for both of his brothers. No matter how many times his father had told him that the events that happened five years ago happened five years ago. Technoblade needed to move on for his father and himself. Yet, for some reason, he had recurring nightmares of that day. The day he found out Theseus had gotten his wings. The day the hunters attacked. The day his home and brothers were snatched from his world.

Ayo check on my son!

Yeah! Dirty boy!

Small child!

Rude child....

Fun child!

Take care of him!

SBI 2/4!!!

Technoblade groaned. They wanted him to take care of a dirty trespasser?!?!

He got out of bed, changed into a similar look to his yesterday attire, without the blood, putting on slippers to avoid his bare feet on the frozen floor, and climbed down the ladder.

Technoblade's eyes opened wide at the sight of a particular dirty blonde boy making a mess of his kitchen.

The boy was pushing Technoblade's limits and the usually merciless voices wanted him to take care of him? He was started to think the voices simply wanted to watch him suffer.

Technoblade breathed in. He needed to not let the voices or the insufferable child get to him.

He was eighteen. He could handle an obnoxious boy.

"What the hell are you doing in my kitchen."

The boy looked into Technoblade's blood eyes. His ocean ones glimmered under the golden sun that still was rising. Technoblade's breath faltered at the sight of them.  'Captivating'  Would be how he  could describe them.

'Nostolgic'

"I'm making breakfast, duh." The boy replied. "I made some for you as well because I'm the fucking best!" He smiled to himself. He seemed generally proud of his work. Whatever the "work" was.

"Look. I don't know what or who brought you here but you need to go." Technoblade crossed his arms. 

"Your just hungry Techno." The boy said.

Technoblade was taken aback by the name. Eyes growing wide and heart plummeting into his stomach, his name fit so nicely on the boy's tongue. Who is this boy?

"T-Techno?" He stumbled.

"Uh yeah. Technoblade? Techno? Fuckin' L it's a nickname. Lighten up. Have some of my food."

Technoblade rolled his eyes. "Who told you my name?!"

The boy smiles. "Books. You left a lot of them in your chests."