ℕ𝕖𝕨 𝕙𝕠𝕞𝕖

"ȶɦɛֆɛʊֆ please come out. I didn't mean to yell at you and Will. I promise!" A muffled voice groaned desperately through the door crack.

"No! Go away ᏖᏋፈᏂᏁᎧ! " ȶɦɛֆɛʊֆ cried balling their eyes out, crouching on the floor in their room.

"ȶɦɛֆɛʊֆ. I promise me and ᭙̸̝̰̣͇̰͉̣͓͑̈́̊̊̿̑̆͒͝͠꠸̶̭͑ꪶ̶̻͉̱̲͑̏̓̐̒̈́̂͘͝ͅꪶ̸̲͍̪̻̻̤͇̆͊͋̄̅̋͝꠸̷̆ are not fighting anymore. And I didn't mean to shout."

"No!"

"Ugh! Dad told me to come comfort you so if you could open up allow me to do my job we cou-"

"No! I don't want you to come in! Go away!"

Silence.

"I get it. You always want him and dad. It's never me. You never want me. Whatever."

The voice was weaker. Tommy could see everything the boy could. He was small. He wore blue overalls with a white short sleeve under and black shoes. He didn't have braces. He looked about nine years old. But....Tommy could never, before, remember anything past a portion of his tenth year of  life. This was new.

"You never make time for me. YOU never want me. Or any one besides dad. You hate us." Tommy heard himself cry.

"I don't-I-I-I don't hate you. I just don't feel like I belong sometimes. I'm sorry if you think I hate you. Please just......let me in."

Tommy stared at the handle. He didn't open the door.

"I-I have gingersnap cookies! I saved them for you!"

On que Tommy's little belly grumbled painfully. Had the boy locked himself in the room all day? Tommy mumbled something before opening the door. Tommy's eyes went wide. In the door frame was a strawberry hair boy with fair skin, two sharp teeth poking out, crimson eyes, a dress shirt and black pants.

The boy had a sadden expression. 

"H-Hey." The boy said.

Tommy shot him an intimidating glare before taking the warm delicious cookies.

"Look I know your upset but-"

"Stop. I forgive you brother."

"Y-You what?"

Tommy smiled.

"I forgive youᏖᏋፈᏂᏁᎧ."