𝔹𝕣𝕠𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕤

"Tommy look!" Ghostbur gasped. He was tugging on Tommy's wool sleeve jumping up and down in delight.

"What? What? I'm trying to collect wood!"

A navy ocean blue colored sheep was eating grass near Tommy's little tent Ghostbur set up for him.

"Ghostbur. It's a fucking sheep, man." Tommy deadpanned clearly unimpressed.

The sheep looked Ghostbur's way before waddling over, grass in mouth. "Awwwww! Tommmmy! He came to me!" Ghostbur sniffled as he crouched to the sheep's level. "I wanna keep the little fella! Do you happen to have a lead by any chance?"

Tommy sighed. The ghost really wanted that sheep. "Uh...yeah. Hold on."

Tommy left as Ghostbur baby talked to the navy sheep. It was disturbing to watch.

He walked into the house and looked in the chest. After searching for ages Tommy retrieved the lead for the ghost.

"Yeah! He's inside getting a lead for Friend!" Ghostbur's muffled voice beamed.

Who was he talking too? Surely not the goddamn sheep? Maybe he was talking to dead people. That was a ghost thing, yeah? Talking to dead things?

Tommy just rolled his eyes and headed out the house with Ghostbur's lead. He could feel a headache coming on.

He stopped as soon as he exited the house.

The person he was talking to was certainly not dead no matter how badly Tommy wished he was.

"Tommy! How are you?!" Dream said with ecstasy.

The boy clenched his hand.

Dream walked up to Tommy and pulled him into a hug. The type of hug your brother would give you after were now classified as "cool enough" to hang out with him and his friends.

This...wasn't right. What did Dream want from him?

Tommy pushed Dream away.

"What the fuck! Get off of me bastard!"

"Tommy....Dream just came to visit us. Don't be rude." Ghostbur scolded.

"But-"

"No. No buts Tommy. Be nice." Ghostbur said.

Tommy groaned. "Dream," He spat. "what the fuck are you doing here."

Dream dusted off his sweater after Tommy pushed him to the floor. The boy was quiet strong.

"I came to visit you! Well um I guess you and Ghostbur? I see you've built yourselves a home and got a sheep named....Friend?"

Ghostbur nodded in affirmation while hugging the sheep.

"It's non of your fucking business prick. What the hell do you want from me?" Anger shimmered off Tommy's tongue.

"Look I understand you don't like me but I attend to just be here for you, Tommy. You've lost so much already. You could use a friend. No harm done, right?"