𝕀𝕕𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕚𝕥𝕪

Leave a vote :)

Tommy's eyes shot open to darkness. 

A darkness he never thought he'd find himself in. Pitch black, cold, silent. He couldn't see anything but a faint purple glow coming from himself through his blindfold. It was the panic settling in as he remembered his situation. 

He was heading to L'manburg, which, in a sense, was good! But he was going there as some sort of ransom for someone he doesn't even know. Theseus's "brother". Someone they wanted so desperately they would kidnap his brother as a whip to slash him on the back with.

how long has he been asleep?

Long uncomfortable hours, slouched over a horse like a sack of potatoes.

The blonde fought against his restrictions, begging to be freed and unblinded. They were muffled and sounded pitiful in his own ears.

 With every moment of the horse's galloping Tommy felt himself get dizzy, bones cramped under tight binds. It hurt like a bitch. Maybe if he started to resist again the binds would break. They would show mercy and allow the boy to fly again. Or he could just thrash himself about and fall off the horse. But all his ideas would prove to be naive and ignorant as Tommy started his resistance again, the horse stopped and the sound of feet hit the soil below. 

He listened closely to the murmurs of watchers. He felt so exposed. Wings nude to the world. To his home.

 "We're here." Quackity announced. 

The chilled air now more noticeable as the ravenette lifted Tommy off the horse and into his own arms.

"Papa! What is that thing?"

"That's a-a Avian?"

"Look at his wings mother!"

"They're amazing!"

"T-They're kinda scary...."

"Those are defiantly the wings of a god!"

"He looks so young."

"It looks so uncomfortable"

"Why'd they bring the beast here??"

"Do they have no mercy for the kid? How are they really going to keep him tied like an animal. "

"He is kind of an animal...."

Each word filled his ears as he was carried helplessly along. While some didn't mind his prescence- felt empathy towards him. Others didn't. The majority didnt. They thought he was a monster. They hated him. Tommy knew it.

"So what are we going to do with him?" Tommy heard Fundy whisper. "Pandora's box. A respectable place for such an important guest. We need to hide him in a safe location. Someone must contact Dream."

Tommy's heart dropped. They were going to get Dream.

He was so fucked.

This would be were Tommy died.

Binded and blinded.