𝕌𝕟𝕗𝕚𝕟𝕚𝕤𝕙𝕖𝕕 𝕊𝕪𝕞𝕡𝕙𝕠𝕟𝕪

Support small authors >:T

Like and follow?

"We have to take him down! For L'manburg!" Wilbur screamed as determination built in him.

"Yeah!" Tommy and other agreed. They raised their netherite swords and axes. They were gathered on the railroad that passed the towers into L'manburg.

"Jschlatt and Dream will not tarnish our nation! We will fight back! For ourselves! Our Kin! And those after us!" Wilbur motivated. Tommy took his brother's hand and raised it high.

"For L'manburg!" He shouted.

"For L'manburg!!!!" They cheered.

They were waiting for noon to strike, as they waited they stacked up on food, XP, supplies anything and everything that would give them better odds in war. A war started after the fishy election for President. Jschlatt, a man who searched only for riches, power and satisfaction for his personal greed somehow winning sounded off to all. 

The man easily proved to be a terrible President as He revoked Tommy's and Wilbur 's citizenship until further notice and forcibly made every L'burgian tear down the walls of obsidian, that Dream had made from a previous battle, down with their own hands. Blood and bruises painted on each citizen's hands. Even the children. No items. They weren't even allowed to talk. That alone spoke disrespect and insanity of unspoken levels. 

They've had enough.

"Tommy.....Do you really think we have a chance at this? D-Dream is powerful even if he's on the side of a stupid greedy asshole." Tubbo asked. His face was contorted in slight fear.

Tommy smiled and gave the boy a hug. "I trust Wilbur. If he says we have a fighting chance, than we have a fighting chance. But then again even if he doesn't think we have a fighting chance I know damn well we do! We're L'burgians! We are strong! So is our nation! We will defeat them both!" Tommy reassured him.

Tubbo smiled and they walked together beside Wilbur and Fundy.

"Tommy! Tubbo! Are you ready?"

Tommy hugged all three of the boys.

"I am if you lot are!"

Tubbo chuckled. "Then we're ready."

It was time.

The rebellion approached the tower, greeted with pathetic arrows raining on them, most missed embarrassingly.

"Jschlatt and his men are firing from the towers! Draw your arrows!" Fundy shouted drawing his arrow.

The war had begun.

The L'burgians fought against Jschlatt, Dream, Sapnap and an army filled with hunters for hours. Dream being the most ruthless, experienced hunter of them all.

L'manburg's path was filled with blood.

Mostly consisted of Jschlatt and Dream's army.