𝕄𝕣.ℙ𝕣𝕖𝕤𝕚𝕕𝕖𝕟𝕥

The sounds of distant chirping and commotion could be heard from the balcony as sun broke in. The fluffy haired brunette stirred awake knowing he'd get scolded by Quackity for sleeping in.

It wasn't quite President like.

He sat up regardless of how much the bed instead him back to sleep. He had to complete his duties for the week.

On the dresser sat a picture of himself and a blonde boy with braces and blue eyes. The eyes of Tommy Innit. The two had been best friends since he'd met Tommy and his brother, Wilbur Soot, in Tommy's country, Business Bay. 

They had traveled for out and founded L'manburg- or Manburg. After having to rebuild around the runs of Manburg, he, himself, decided to label the broken country "Manburg" so that "L'manburg" could still stay thriving. Tommy and him haven't talked positively since than. Since he made peace with Dream, right after his brother's death. But what else could he had done? He needed to stabilize the country before even thinking of war and fighting. Manburg was the stopping point for him.

Tommy and Tubbo would only meet again after Tommy and his new friend, Ranboo, had caused trouble, or during a war caused by the blonde himself. He wasn't happy about the alliance with Dream.

However there was no doubt he missed Tommy. Not one string of it. Tommy and Tubbo used to be inseparable. Almost as much as Tommy and his brother. The bond was so strong that they had even gotten red and green laces and tied it on their wrists. The green symbolized Tubbo and the red symbolized Tommy. Tubbo wore Tommy's red laces for years and Tommy did the same. Where was that string again? Oh. Yeah. Locked in a box within his closet.

It hurt the brunette that Tommy had moved on with Ranboo. They seemed to be closer. To close for Tubbo's liking but how could he do anything about it? He was president.

And as president Tubbo had to move on too.

"Tubbo! Hurry up! We have that meeting with Dream in like an hour!" A short black haired boy with a black beanie, white dress shirt, black overalls, and tinted skin scolded. "Sorry! Sorry! I was getting to that bossman. Give me ten minutes Quackity." The Brit yawned, smiling. "Okay but we are in a tight schedule today!" Quackity sighed before leaving Tubbo to his business.

Tubbo sighed. 

'Time to start the day!'

Tubbo got ready in his Presidential attire which included a blue suit, black shoes and red tie. Tubbo hated it. He absolutely despised the suit. But it was what it took to be President. That's what he was after all. President Tubbo of L'manburg.

Tubbo groaned thinking of what Tommy had said when they had their very first real heated argument.

"This bastard. He's trying to separate us. Destroy the house through the party. If  we do nothing he will have succeeded."

It crawled up the boy's skin. He had a point. Tommy and Tubbo were now severed from each other. And though he didn't want to admit it, Dream had technically been the one to do it. 

The brunette ran a hand through his hair in anxiousness. Sometimes it would get hard to breath or think clearly. Being President wasn't just a walk in the park. The responsibility was real. He imagined Tommy by his side as his equal, Wilbur teaching him how to be an amazing leader. He's imagination of L'manburg was more than it was in reality.