"𝕃𝕖𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕋𝕠𝕞𝕞𝕪"

Sun broke into Tommy's home with no care or placid intent causing the Brit to stir. He really needed to get thicker blinds from the market later.

Tommy stood on the warm wood planks below him as he yawned. It was bound to be a long day with his sluggish start. He headed into his closet and changed into a more fitting outfit for the fall weather, a red and white fuzzy long sleeve and blue jeans with white yeezes.

'I should go check out the market now before I forget.'  Tommy decided. 

It would be a hassle to carry the shit home after a long beat day. He He grabbed sixty four stacks of freshly baked bread from his farm and headed out the door.

Almost immediately all the hair on his skin stood tall. Tommy stopped. His body ached with panic and aggression. It was really uncomfortable. It was dead silent. Tommy listened for any noises but couldn't find one. A silence like this was only heard if everyone died. It gave a foreboding atmosphere.

But even so...why was his body acting so protectively? What dangers were around and why? Dream and Tubbo were not at war, right? No! He would hear L'manburg's war bells. So war was out of the question. That's....good.

Tommy opened his chat and went to contact his friend. Maybe he would know what was happening.

𝙏𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙮𝙄𝙣𝙣𝙞𝙩: 𝙍𝙖𝙣𝙗𝙤𝙤?

No response. Expected. The enderboy was probably busy obsessing over some blocks or making a gift for Tommy. It was his thing. Tommy shrugged and walked to the market. No one was there and the door was locked. "What the fuck? The market is ALWAYS open! Even in bloody storms!" Tommy groaned deciding to reach out once more.

𝙏𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙮𝙄𝙣𝙣𝙞𝙩: 𝙂𝙪𝙮𝙨? 𝙃𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙤? 𝙒𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙪𝙘𝙠.

This time there was a response. Only it was Tubbo who responded.

𝙏𝙪𝙗𝙗𝙤: 𝙊𝙣 𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙬𝙖𝙮. 𝙔𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙨𝙚.

Tommy rolled his eyes and walked back to his house. On the way the hair on his body apparently stood taller which each passing steps. What was going on?

Every ounce of his blood ran haywire with different temperatures. He'd have half a mind to not listen to his own body. Annoyance of the day ate half of his mind.

Finally making it home, Tommy was met with Tubbo, Quackity and Fundy. Wilbur's son. His nephew. The two hadn't bonded or even talked after Wilbur's death. It hurt the two far too much. Fundy believed that his adopted father was indeed psychotic while Tommy knew, or at least insisted he knew, Wilbur was sane. Even during Manburg.

It never eased the easily convinced fox hybrid. 

Tommy looked to Quackity. The memories the two shared were nothing short of platonic fun.
Quackity and Tommy used to be on even ground. They'd share a few laughs here and there but, like his nephew, the death of Tommy's brother changed him. Now in Tommy's eyes he was filled with betrayal, rage and a sense of revenge. It was unknown who the revenge was for. But the anger was always taken out on Tommy.

"Tommy." Tubbo announced.

"Tubbo." Tommy mocked.