In the end, he gave in, charging the kiss Hermione initiated. It was sweet, but he knows she liked it. As they pulled away, Draven's heart was beating rapidly. Hermione was staring at him, then she smiled.

"I like you too, Draven Malfoy."

And it was also the first time, the Slytherin boy heard her mutter his name. He was smiling. He feels so happy hearing that the girl he adored for years... loves him too.

"So... What are we now?" Draven asked her, his hands cupping her face.

"Depends on what you think of it, Draven..." Hermione chuckled and held both of his hands. "We can be official, or do you want to date me for a while?"

"I've waited six long years for this to happen. I don't believe in courtships because I think it's only a waste of effort. But for you, I'll break my rules. Just love me now, and I'll court you for the rest of my life." He couldn't believe what is unveiling tonight. The girl he admired from afar... liked him too. Hermione blushed hearing those words from him. "Is this real? I feel like I want to kiss you again."

"Then do it..." She muttered and smiled at him.

He couldn't help himself and he sweetly kissed her again. Hermione was responding to the light kiss he gave and they both pulled out from each other, their foreheads pressed with each other. No words were heard between them, just their shallow breathing from the kiss they had. But they were both smiling under the starry night sky as the moonlight bathes them, making it a night to remember.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was early in the morning, and it was the first time Draven Malfoy woke up with a big smile on his face. Today will be the departure of the students who will be out for the holidays. Draco and Theo were both packed up.

"Good morning lads!" Draven was walking, with a big smile inside the Great Hall.

The Slytherin boy made subtle eye contact with the girl of his life. Hermione just blushed and gave him a small wave. Harry noticed it and as for Ron, he's busy eating as usual.

"I knew it. Draco, hand me 10 galleons..." Theo said flashing his palm onto Draco.

"What 10 galleons?" Draven confusedly asked them as he sat in front of them. "Did you make a bet?"

"Just to make things interesting. Though I know that you and Granger went well." Draco sighed and gave Theo his galleons.

"So... Mind telling us what happened last night? Hm?" Theo excitedly asked, his face full of interest. "Come on, don't be shy... Spill the tea."

"She likes me," Draven whispered to the both of them. "She kissed me first."

"Wait? You're telling me that Granger... kissed you first?" Draco said, shifting at Hermione subtly. "She did?"