♡𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 38♡

Mulai dari awal

He is so cute!! I love him so much!!

"Well to be precise arohi's parents do own this hospital" shaurya said in a duh tone and yash nodded his head. Shaurya looked at reyansh and came towards the bed where we were sitting.

"Are you okay now?" shaurya asked reyansh and he nodded his head replying in positive that he is feeling well now.

"Okay then what was it that we saw and heard when we opened the door? Have you both decided anything about your relationship or you both are still going to deny even I want to ask are you both serious ab......" shaurya was asking us but reyansh cut him off immediately when he tried to question us.

"Of course I am serious about her and don't worry I will never think of hurting her or ignoring her like I did before because ignoring your girlfriend is not a good idea at all" reyansh said smiling at me and I blushed.

"Girlfriend?"

Shaurya, trisha and yash shouted and we both nodded our head while trisha and yash high fied to each other and shaurya also smiled widely looking at both of us. They hugged both of us and after a group hug and all the congratulations I was feeling much better now.

"Okay you saw us kissing but why did you said heard?" I asked shaurya remembering that he said 'saw and heard' while talking to us earlier.

"Oh we all heard your moan as soon as we opened the door" trisha said like she was just telling me some normal fact and my eyes widened remembering how I moaned when reyansh tilted my face and deepened our kiss by entering his tounge inside my mouth.

"Don't tease her!! Aru don't worry uncle and aunty won't say anything to you. I think they might have forgotten too about it" shaurya said and I nodded my head though I was not at all satisfied with his answer but hope for the best.

"Shaurya I am sorry" reyansh said looking at shaurya with some guilt in his eyes and I raised my eyebrows looking at him to know what happened to him but he just shook his head smiling at me.

"Why?" shaurya asked him with confused eyes.

"Just like that!! I wanted to say that to you for umm disturbing you and making you unnecessarily worried for us" reyansh said though I understood that he was lying but I didn't pressurized him because he will tell me when he will be comfortable talking about me.

I don't want to be a nagging girlfriend to him which will make him uncomfortable instead I want to be a supportive girlfriend to him with whom he will feel comfortable to talk about anything!!

"Oh don't be sorry, that's nothing as you are also a friend of mine" shaurya said and both reyansh and shaurya shook their hands making me smile and happy.

"You forgot me reyan baby bear" yash said with a pout making me cough badly while reyansh patted my back immediately though I was looking at yash with wide eyes and he was laughing wholeheartedly.

Reyan baby bear? *creepy*

Should I be worried about Yash?

I looked at yash and saw him laughing at my expression which made me smile and whatever anyone may say but to be honest I am so lucky to have all these amazing people around me and I love all of them.

"No of course not, give me a hug bro" reyansh said and yash hugged him. Three of them went outside after that and I also stood up to go as my parents might be waiting for me.

"Will you be okay? I mean if you want I can also come with you" reyansh said but I grabbed his hand lightly to not let him stand as he needs more rest than me.