♡𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 23♡

"Yash move!!" I said while throwing yash's legs away from me which were wrapped around my legs and instead of moving away he snuggled more close to me

Why the hell he always cuddle me while sleeping?

I pushed him away from me with a jerk and got up from the bed. Yash stretched his arms and yawned while looking at me and then my wounds which were okay now.

"I promise that I will warn your to be wife before hand about your cuddling habit because I don't want her to be shocked uncomfortable the first time you will do it" I said with a wink and he groaned in his sleepy voice.

"I will not marry anyone ever and my cuddling is for my baby bear only" he said while chuckling and lightly pulled my cheeks. I scoffed and removed his hands while he laughed looking at my expression.

"Yeah yean time will tell about that and I will be really happy to see you like a love sick puppy. I am going to washroom first because I need to check on arohi as she was mich more injured than me yesterday" I said while taking out the clothes from my suitcase which I will wear today.

"That's never gonna happen!! but leave that. Aww! Can't even see your Ms. ladaku in pain huh?" he said while wiggling his eyebrows and immediately changing his tone while saying Aww.

I didn't said anything to him and after giving a glare to him I went inside the washroom as I need to meet arohi soon.

I got ready in my denim jeans and white shirt. I told yash that I am going to arohi's room and then quickly left from there before he could comment anything else about it.

I was going to ring the bell when shaurya too came there. We both greeted each other good morning and then rang the bell while shaurya looked at me with teasing gaze.

"For checking up on arohi?" he asked me and I nodded my head. Trisha opened the door and we both entered inside the room and arohi was no where seen.

Oh there!! She is still sleeping and only her face is visible which is half way covered with the duvet and she is looking so cute just like a baby.

"Aru wake up!" Trisha said while shaking her shoulders in order to wake her up and arohi turned the other way after muttering something. I went near her to aske whether she will come to hospital today or not.

Cute!!

"Arohi do you want to rest today or you will accomp....." I was asking her but suddenly she threw away her duvet and after coming near me she pecked me near my lips making me beyond shocked from her sudden action.

I was gaping at her with my eyes widened and mouth slightly parted in shock and my face clearly showed hiw flustered I was right now.

In other circumstances I have always heard girls to be flustered after the kiss but here I am blushing like a girl.