♡𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 38♡

"Ladaku bhabhi?"

"Ladaku bhabhi?"

Did he just called me bhabhi?

Will I be shameless if I say that inspite of being in this embarassing situation, I wanted to smile and blush listening bhabhi word?

Rohan said looking at me with wide eyes though his expression was clearly telling us that he was very happy seeing reyansh and me together but I didn't reacted feeling embarassed while our parents were looking at all of us dumbfounded.

Why God? Why did we got caught so soon as we were not able to date even for a minute properly and here our parents saw us kissing deeply?

Should I register mine and reyansh's name in guiness book of world record for getting caught by parents while dating within a minute?

"Arohi?" my mother said and I looked at her with scared eyes because I don't want them to get angry with me. My mother was looking a bit worried from the time she entered inside the room but I was not able to read my father's expression at all as he was looking very calm.

Is this the calm before storm?

Shut up and don't scare me!!

"We are going to your room in which you were admitted. Meet us there after sometime till then we will talk with your doctor" papa said with a calm voice and then my parents went outside the room.

I lightly greeted reyansh's parents who greeted me back smiling widely and then after looking at reyansh once more they also left the room with rohan, who was still comfused to what happened here as he came late them everyone, giving us space. I looked at reyansh and understood that he asked them to wait outside.

His parents seems cool and are looking extra happy about us but what about mine?

What if they doesn't allow me to date reyansh? No! No! How can I think something like that?

I know they won't do anything like that ever and will eventually accept my decision but I can't say anything about papa cause I am sure that he is going to have a serious discussion with reyansh afterwards.

Please God!! Help me!

"Oh my goodness!! I was literally shocked seeing both of you eating each other's face off as some hunger striken person" trisha said woth amused expression making both reyansh and me groan in annoyance.

"Shut up! Why the hell didn't you tell me to come outside before bringing our parents inside?" I asked trisha with a glare and she narrowed her eyes at me.

"How would I have known that you both were getting naughty naughty here inspite of being injured" trisha said with shrugged shoulders and I sat down on the bed beside reyansh feeling embarassed remembering earlier incident.

"To be honest I thought that you both would be talking to each other or for once I thought that you might be arguing too but I hadn't thought about you kissing like this and both of your parents were so worried for you that they didn't listened to us and barged inside like they own this hospital" yash said and reyansh didn't said anything but I felt him blushing a bit listening kiss.