♡𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 13♡

"There has been an attack in Maharashtra or more like in it's outskirts and luckily we didn't faced any casuality but from information regarding the case it's mastermind is suspected to be Kapil Singh" Pranav sir told us and we nodded

"As kapil singh is from Delhi and we have all his information and know about him a lot so maharashtra police is asking for help from us. I want all four of you to go there and provide them all the information which they need and hopefully this time we can catch him too as he is hiding there only. Any objection from anyone of you?" Sir said.

"No Sir!" We said loudly and stood up from our seats. We saluted him and then left from there to pack our bags to go maharashtra and we came to know from our other team members that a doctor camp will also be there to treat people who were injured there.

We all went to our respective home to pack our bags and decided to meet each other at airport directly. I reached my home and our servant opened the door.

My mom came in living area to see who came but when she looked shocked seeing me as it's been a long time since I have came home this early.

"What happened beta? Why you came early? Is everything okay?" mom asked me while wiping her hands from the towel as she might be working in kitchen earlier. 

"Mom I need to go Maharashtra for some urgent work and it might take few weeks for me to return" I told her and she looked sad but didn't opposed because she knows that I have to go there. I grabbed her hand and made her sit on the sofa.

"Mom don't worry I will return soon and yash will also accompany me" I told her and when I said that yash will also be there with me I can see her getting relieved.

Ugh!! I don't know why mom always seems happy and relieved whenever she gets to know that yash will be accompanying me.

"Ohh if yash will too accompany you then I am fine now" mom said and ruffled my hair. I kissed both of her cheeks and went inside my room to pack my bag.

It took me almost 20 minutes and I was all ready with my luggage as my mom too helped me in packing. I touched her feets and she hugged me as she always do when I go to somewhere out of the city.

"Reyan take care of yourself and yash too" she told me and I nodded. I bid her bye and then went to airport where yash and my other friends were waiting for me.

I told my mom to tell dad and rohan too about my sudden departure to Maharashtra as at that time I was in hurry to reach airport because of our flight schedule.

"Let's go guys, flight will take off soon" jatin told us and we all boarded our flights. When we reached the hotel which was in the outskirts of Maharashtra it was very late.

Yash and I were sharing room and Jatin was sharing the other room with vinay. Our team members also came with us and they were also staying in the same hotel.