♡𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 49♡ ⚠️

"Bhabhi come! let's have dinner" one of reyansh's cousin sister said and I stood up to go with her

"Bhabhi come! let's have dinner" one of reyansh's cousin sister said and I stood up to go with her. She was really nice and was telling me about her school and her friends.

"Okay Priya now be quiet and let your bhabhi have her dinner peacefully" mom said and she pouted but nevertheless stopped talking.

"We will continue tomorrow" I told her and she smiled widely looking at me while forwarding her hand asking for promise and I kept my hand on hers saying promise.

She gave me a toothy smile and I too returned the same!!

Cutie!!

I looked around for reyansh but he was no where seen. I sighed and started eating with everyone though I just wanted to see him as it was already few hours we have met inspite of being under the same roof.

"Both are same!! looking for each other whenever they are getting chance" buaji said with a smile and I blushed looking down as I started eating quickly.

"Arre didi let them be na!! Eat this I know you like it" mom said as she served more food on buaji's plate. We had our dinner talking about random things then I went to the room my luggage was in.

"Umm mom where is my luggage?" I asked as I looked around in the room.

"Beta it's in yours and reyansh's room now and it's already getting late so let's complete one last ritual then you can go and sleep as I know you might be tired" mom said smiling at me and I replied in positive.

I went with mom to complete the ritual in another room where everyone was present. Reyansh and I smiled looking at each other as I sat beside him to complete the ritual.

After the ritual I was sent inside the reyansh's room well from now on mine too but reyansh was not there.

WARNING ⚠️

HEAVY MATURE CONTENT AHEAD SO UF YOU ARE NOT COMFORTABLE PLEASE SKIP THE CHAPTER FROM HERE!!

(Though I know 99% of readers won't skip and well personally I would suggest you shouldn't 😏😉)

I was in aww looking at his room but suddenly I felt my cheeks heaten up when I saw his bed decorated with red petals.