♡𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 25♡

"Are you out of your fucking mind? Why did you shouted on her like that?" yash yelled at me as soon as I came outside from arohi's cabin

I didn't replied to him anything and directly went outside ignoring the people's gaze on me while yash was following behind me.

I opened the car door and sat inside it, feeling guilty now for shouting on arohi. I didn't meant to shout on her like that but in anger I said fee things which I shouldn't.

I saw tears in her eyes when I said that she was showing off being a good doctor which I didn't meant at all because she is a good person and doctor but it just came out in anger.

Seeing tears in her eyes pricked my heart too but till the time I realised my words had already done the damage.

I will apologise to her when we will be returning to our hotel as at that time she will not get any excuse to ignore me.

Yes!! That will be great!!

"REYANSH! COME BACK TO THE FUCKING REALITY" yash shouted and that's when I came back from my thoughts and looked at him. 

"What happened?" I asked him and started the car as arohi is safe now so we should reach office fast for further interrogation from Kapil's man.

I don't even know his name yet!!

"What happened? Were you out of your mind when you started shouting on arohi without letting her speak anything?" yash yelled and I tightened my hold on the stearing feeling remorse.

"She was just doing her work by helping that girl though she did wrong by going alone there but she is not habitual to all these just like we are. You could have handled it with patience but you just started shouting on her as soon as you saw her" yash said.

One second!! Is he scolding me right now for arohi, with whom he haven't talked much other than hello and how are you?

"Are you siding with her and if yes then why?" I asked him while lightly raising my eyebrows and he nodded making me look at him in uttwr confusion.

"Firstly, Yeah I am siding with her because you were wrong this time for shouting on her like that. Secondly there is nothing wrong in taking my bhabhi's side because I know that you are very much whipped for her and will patch up soon with her as I have trust on your handsome face" yash said with a wink making me smile.

Now I have stopped correcting him whenever he refers arohi as bhabhi because he is bit slow witted so he is practicing for future you know. 😉

Shitt!! What am I thinking? Arohi really messed up my head as I was never this inattentive as I am being nowadays but whatever it is I like it!!

"Now stop smiling like a creep by hearing bhabhi from me because if you will keep on messing things like that, it will be true only in one nation and that is your imagination" yash said and laughed on his own joke making me scoff.