♡𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 31♡

"Stay away from my Reyansh" arpita said tightening her hold on my hands which will definitely be bruised but I didn't showed much and tried to remove her hand but unfortunately I couldn't

"Remove your hands from mine and he is not yours so don't you dare fight me regarding this" I said and as soon as her hold got loosened a bit I threw her hands away from mine.

"If he is not mine then he is not yours too so why the hell you kissed him in the hotel?" she said with gritted teeth and I looked around to check if someone is listening us, thankfully we are at the utmost corner so no one is here right now.

Ohh!! She saw us kissing I mean reyansh pecking my lips but is she out of her mind? Didn't she saw him grabbing my hands and pecking himself as she is accusing me now.

"What I do or what I don't that's none of your business so stay away from me. Now excuse me I have to go to emergency ward because I am here to work not to fight with someone like you" I said and lightly pushed her out of my way.

"I am again warning you to stay away from reyan otherwise instead of working in emergency ward I will make sure that you will be admitted there and I am not at all bluffing" arpita said with clenched fists but I didn't paid any heed to her and went where everyone were.

"Aru?"

"Sweetheart?"

I heard both trisha and shaurya from the other side and turned to see both of them coming towards me. They both glared at arpita knowing she might have said something to me and asked me whether I am okay to which I nodded my head.

"Wow!! You kiss one boy and another boy calls you sweetheart. I really hate girls like you" arpita said with a smirk and before any one of us could reply her geeta ma'am came towards us.

"What are you all doing here? Go to your respective places where you were assigned to" she said and we replied her in positive. After giving a death glare to arpita we went from there.

"What the hell happened to her now and how did she knew that you both umm ki...kissed?" shaurya said in anger but in the last stuttered saying kiss. I think he is still not able to digest that fact.

I told both of them everything but instead of telling reyansh pecked me on my lips I told cheeks to not make shaurya more angry because I know he will be again into his big brother mode lecturing me to not kiss reyansh without being sure of his feelings and all.

"That bitchy lizard.....Reyansh is yours not hers!! How dare she speak to you like this?" trisha said with gritted teeth and was going towards the direction where arpita was standing but shaurya quickly grabbed her waist to stop her.

"Calm down my lioness" shaurya said and trisha blushed instantly making me smile while looking at both of their cuteness. I chuckled seeing instant change in trisha's behaviour when shaurya grabbed her.