♡𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 3♡

"Reyan why the hell are you late for the meeting?" I heard my best friend yash as soon as I reached my office

"Reyan why the hell are you late for the meeting?" I heard my best friend yash as soon as I reached my office. Today is the first time I got late for the meeting and reason you all already know.

"Were you in some kind of problem?" he asked me with worry but I smiled remembering the reason because of which I got late today.

"Yes! A very beautiful problem" I muttered under my breath with a smile on my face.

"WHAT?" yash exclaimed loudly so I quickly composed myself and lightly shook my head to remove that Ms. ladaku's thoughts from my mind for now.

"I was stuck in the traffic so I got late now leave that topic and tell me is sir inside?" I asked him about our sir who was going to conduct today's meeting.

"No he is not! Good for you but why does he always come before time whenever I am late? That's not fair god!" yash whined looking at the ceiling and I chuckled.

"Let's go" I said and we both went inside the meeting hall and sat on our respective seats. Few seconds later our sir also entered inside the meeting hall and after greeting each other he started the meeting.

"We have got to know that Kapil Singh has been spotted in Maharashtra last week and according to some resources he is planning something big so I need all of you to do research on him before the situation gets out of our hands" our sir, Pranav Saxena who is a Director General told us.

Right now here in the meeting there are only five people i.e. me, yash, jatin, vinay and sir. We four of us are IPS officers of same batch and we all are close friends too.

He is talking about Kapil Singh who has numerous cases filed against him not only in delhi but in most of the states and we don't even know that where does he hides because no one is able to catch him yet.

Sir informed everything about him and the places he was seen and that's how almost one hour later our meeting came to end.

"God! I hope he doesn't do something again which will harm innocent's life" yash said and I nodded in agreement. We four discussed about our office and families then drove off to our respective home.

"Reyan remove your shoes there only" I heard mom's voice as soon as I entered inside my home. I sighed and removed my shoes and socks near the main door only.

"What are you doing baby bro?" I asked my brother while plopping down on the sofa. He gave me a glare because I called him baby bro which he hates to the core.

"I am not baby now go and change your clothes" he said while playing his video game. He has started doing internship in our company but if you look at his activities you will know that he is not at all responsible.

My father owns a company and is a successful businessman but I was interested in joining police services so they didn't pressurized me in joining the company and supported me in achieving my goal.

"Reyan go wash your hands and after changing quickly come down for dinner" my mother said while placing the food on the dining table and after placing a kiss on her cheeks I went to my room.

I changed into my sweatpant and t-shirt and then sat with everyone at the dining table. My parents sat and rohan too joined us after sometime.

"How is everything in office?" my dad asked me while eating which gained mom's attention too as she also looked at me.

"Everything is fine" I told them and they both nodded their head. I never tell my parents about problems in the office as my mom is a very caring person and she will worry about me a lot if I will tell her anything like that.

"Reyan you know that arun is getting married soon and he is of same age as you?" mom said and I groaned in annoyance as I know where this topic is going.

"Yes mom I know" I told her and continued to eat but I can feel my mother's gaze on me. I sighed and looked at my mom while raising my eyebrows to ask what happened now.

"Okay just tell me are you by any chance interested in boys? If yes then don't worry I will support but plea..." Mom said and my eyes widened listening her.

"No mom! I am straight and I am interested in girls only. I don't want to indulge myself in any meaningless relationship just for timepass as I don't have time for all this but I promise that whenever I will find a girl for me you will be the first to know that" I told my mom and she gave me a flying kiss.

Rohan and dad were looking at me with accusing eyes as I said I will tell mom first about my relationship so I said that I will tell to all of them together and this finally made the peace in everyone.

I smiled inwardly seeing childishness in everyone of us. Well to be honest I really love this childish behaviour of my family.

"Reyansh we are invited to a party day after tomorrow and I want you also to accompany us" dad said when we all have almost finished our dinner.

"Dad I won't be able to come as I have a very impo....." I was saying or more like lying a little about my meeting which was not planned yet.

"I have already asked yash and he told me that you don't have any meeting day after tomorrow so you are coming with us" dad said and I nodded my head as I knew that now it will be waste of timing if I will argue.

I will not leave this traitor yash!! This dumbo can't even lie to my parents for my sake!!

I cursed yash mentally and after saying good night to everyone I went inside my room. I opened my laptop and did work for sometime but I was not able to concentrate on my work.

Argh!! Why the hell my mind is again and again going back to that girl? It's not like we will meet again so why am I feeling like this?

I thought and as I was not at all able to concentrate on work so I closed my laptop and slept while having a dream of that certain brown haired girl which has captured my mind in few minutes meet only and that too was not a normal meet.
______________________________________

Hey everyone 🙋🙋

Hope you all liked the chapter.

You all must have known by now that where they are gonna meet again?

Stay safe and healthy 😇😇