♡𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 45♡

"Arohi!! Where are you lost? I am calling you from last 2 minutes but you are busy in thinking something" reyansh said and before I could reply him, he took out a towel from the cupboard and started drying my hair

Here my heart goes again!! He always do things which makes me love him more than I already do.

Though we didn't stood in the rain for long but then also we were a bit drenched and I didn't heard him calling me as I was busy in admiring my ring and the house we were in. I just followed him while looking here and there and currently we were inside a bedroom.

I love the infrastructure of this house!!

ARGH!!! I really wanted to buy this house.

"I didn't heard you because I was busy, looking at the ring you bought for me. Thank you for everything you did today" I told reyansh while giving a kiss on his cheeks. As my hair were dried now so he placed the towel on the couch and pulled me towards himself by grabbing my waist making me startled.

"I am glad that you loved it however you deserve everything that I did and even much more that I did today so you shouldn't thank me instead I should be the one to thank you as you agreed to marry me" reyansh said tucking my hair strand behind my ear.

"From when did you started feeling shy from me huh?" reyansh asked me with a chuckle and I blushed even more feeling his intense gaze on me.

"I can't wait to marry you aru" reyansh said and kissed my forehead lovingly making me smile.

"Me too" I said still blushing but his next comment made me change my expression completely into a glaring one as now he was literally teasing me.

"What arohi? You also can't wait to marry you!! Sorry but I will not let you marry yourself as for that I am here in front of you" reyansh said laughing while I stood there glaring him.

He is looking so handsome while laughing.

Yeah and the one he is laughing on is YOU only aru!!

So what? I can crack silly jokes to hear his laughter like this. *admiring eyes*

Join a circus then you will hear many more!! *smirk*

Shut the hell up!!

"Stop it reyan! I didn't meant it like that" I said after conversing with conscience but he wasn't listening me and kept on laughing which annoyed me.

I turned around to go from there but before I could take a step ahead reyansh pulled me back towards himself and my back crahed onto his chest. Before I could have said anything I felt reyansh's lips on my neck and that's how my mind became completely blank and I tightened my hold on his hand.

 Before I could have said anything I felt reyansh's lips on my neck and that's how my mind became completely blank and I tightened my hold on his hand