♡𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 21♡

Here is the next update guys 🤩❤️

"Reyansh!! Are you okay?" yash said as soon as I came out from arohi's room. I nodded my head and then without saying anything further he asked me to follow him to our room.

We entered inside our room where shaurya, arohi's friend was waiting with the first aid box in his hands. Yash grabbed my hand and made me sit on the bed whereas he himself sat beside me.

"Take off your shirt" shaurya said while examining my back and I did as he told me. I closed my eyes tightly when he applied disinfectant on my wounds on the back which were due to stones which grazed my skin when I fell down from the car.

I looked at yash and he was looking at me with blank expression on his face. Shaurya started treating my wound and yash too looked at my wounds again and again asking me that whether it is hurting or not?

"Thank you!" I heard shaurya and I looked at him with confused expression.

"Why? Nevermind it should be me who should thank you as you are the one treating me" I said looking at shaurya and he just smiled at me.

"I am thanking you for bringing arohi safe to us and making sure she is safe everytime whenever you go for tasks in different areas" shaurya said and a smile made its way to both yash and mine lips hearing his care for arohi.

"You don't have to thank me for this because I will always keep arohi safe first, no matter what the situation is" I said and shaurya passed a smile towards me.

This is the first time he is smiling looking at me because earlier whenever our eyes met I always found him scowling at me with threatening eyes.

"Okay but don't you dare ignore her again the way you did in starting otherwise keep in mind that her best friend's punch is ready for you" he said while showing me his clenched fists and I nodded my head feeling guilty for my earlier actions.

"You can wear a loose t-shirt now" shaurya said and yash passed my t-shirt towards me. I took it from him and wore it carefully with the help of shaurya and yash as my back had some bandages.

"Let me treat your elbow now" shaurya asked me and I nodded my head. He was going to apply the ointment there but stopped when arpita barged inside our room with teary eyes.

"Reyan are you okay? I came here but you were not in the room before, so I was searching for you from 20 minutes everywhere in the hotel" arpita said and sat beside shaurya while looking at my elbow.

"Shaurya! You can go now. I will treat him and I have taken permission from geeta ma'am to stay here with him for sometime" arpita said in a tone which sounded like she is irritated with him or something like that.

"Umm....okay then! Take care reyansh" shaurya said and I nodded my head muttering a thank you.

"Go fast your BeSt FriENd Arohi must be waiting for you" arpita said and intentionally stretched the word best friend. Yash and I both frowned hearing her behaving this way first time with anyone.