♡𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑹𝑨𝑪𝑻𝑬𝑹𝑺-2♡

Arohi's Family and Friends❤️

Anshika Sharma: She is Arohi's mother and is 49 years old now. She is a cardiologist and loves her family very much. She is not like a typical strict mom but is very cool and is like a friend to her children.

Ayush Sharma: He is Arohi's father and is 53 years old now. He is a cardiologist and owns fee hospitals all over India. Though he loves everyone in his family but his love and protectiveness towards Arohi is on a different level.

Ansh Sharma: He is Arohi's brother and is 22 years old. He is in his last year of engineering college. Though everyone in his family are doctors but he choose different stream according to his interest.

Shaurya Kapoor: He is Arohi's best friend and Rahul and Shreya's son. He is few months younger than arohi. He is also a doctor and works in the same hospital as arohi.

Trisha Singh: She is Arohi's best friend and adopted daughter of mohit and shivani. She is of same age as arohi and she is also a doctor. She has got a tiny winy crush on shaurya but didn't confessed because she don't want to get rejected and spoil their friendship.

Rahul Kapoor: He is ayush's best friend and owns a company.

Shreya Kapoor: She is rahul's wife and a good friend of anshika.

Mohit Singh: He is anshika's one of the best friend and is a neurologist.

Shivani Singh: She is anshika's best friend and is a dental surgeon.

🔥Reyansh Singhania🔥

Sanket Singhania: He is reyansh's father and is a businessman. He is strict and doesn't interact much with everyone but deep inside cares for everyone.

Rekha Singhania: She is reyansh's mother and is a house wife. She is caring and loves everyone around her.

Rohan Singhania: He is younger brother of reyansh and has started working in his father's company. He is fun loving and jolly person.

Yash Agarwal: He is reyansh's best friend and is also an IPS officer. He knows reyansh since childhood.

Arpita Agarwal: She is yash's cousin sister and a good friend of Reyansh since high school. She has a huge crush on reyansh.

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

More characters will be introduced further in the story ✌️✌️

Do vote and comment.
Add this book in your library to know whenever I upload next chapter!!

If you haven't started reading my book Hatefully Yours do give it a try.

Thank you 💗💗
Stay safe and healthy 😇😇