♡𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 7♡

"She will think of you as a pervert if you keep on staring at her like this?" rohan whispered in my ear so that our parents couldn't listen us and I quickly averted my eyes from Ms

"She will think of you as a pervert if you keep on staring at her like this?" rohan whispered in my ear so that our parents couldn't listen us and I quickly averted my eyes from Ms. ladaku.

Ugh!! It's not like me then why am I behaving as a pervert now? Keep your emotions in control reyan!!

We had our dinner and I was going to meet Ms. Ladaku before going home so that I can know her real name at least but I halted to my steps when I saw yash calling me. As there was very loud music so I went outside to pick the call.

"Hello" I said after picking up the call but didn't heard anything from him. I again said hello and this time I heard a whimper or more like a sob from the other side.

"Sh...she le...left meee for...ever rey...annn" yash said in a drunk voice and I knitted my eyebrows in confusion but when I remembered about whom he is talking about I got worried for him.

"Yash where are you right now?" I asked him and entered inside the hall. I gestured my parents and rohan that I need to go urgently as they know that sometimes I need to go at night also when something urgent comes so they just nodded their head.

I looked at the table where Ms. ladaku was sitting earlier but now no one was there so she might have left while I was attending yash's call.

I didn't got meet her before going!!

"I...I don't kn...know" yash said and I asked him to pass his phone to the bartender and after knowing the adress of bar in which yash was I quickly drove off to the place.

"Yash let's go" I told yash and helped him in standing as he was badly drunk. He gulped the remaining bear which was left in his glass and after paying money to the bartender I made him sit inside the car.

"Mom I will be staying with yash today as he is not well" I called my mother to let her know that I will be staying with yash because I know that she will sleep only when she will see that I came home all okay.

"Is he okay? Take care of him and don't worry I will send his favourite breakfast tomorrow morning from our servant" mom said and I told her that he is okay now and agreed for the breakfast too as I know that yash likes my mother's food.

We reached his home and opened his door from the set of keys which I have. I made him lay down on the bed and I too laid beside him to sleep as I was also tired from all the office work earlier and then party but now I am glad that I attended the party.

I woke up and felt a heavy weight on me so I opened my eyes to see yash was cuddling with me while his hands and legs were all around me and on top of that he was drooling too near me.

I didn't imagined even in my dream that the first person with whom I will wake up like this will be yash!!

"Go to your side yash" I said irritated to the fact and removed his hands and legs from my body. I quickly got up from the bed while yash sat on the bed clutching his head as he might be having a really bad hangover.