♡𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 19♡

"Hey reyan!" arpita said as soon as I entered inside my room

"Hey reyan!" arpita said as soon as I entered inside my room. I replied her and then she left from our room as she might have come to meet yash. I looked at yash who was busy in typing something furiously on his laptop.

What happened to arpita suddenly? She is behaving weirdly from few days!! Nevermind she will ne fine after few days on her own!!

"What are you doing yash?" I asked him after I was changed into my sweatpant and t-shirt. He showed me the profile of Kapil singh as he was working on it.

I nodded my head looking at him and was reading whatever it was written on his report but when I heard notification sound from my phone I grabbed my phone from the side table.

1 Notification from WhatsApp

Arohi♡
Sent you 2 photos 📷

I smiled seeing Arohi's name saved with a heart emoji. If someone other than arohi had done something like this in my phone I would have definitely renamed it but I like the way it looks so I didn't do anything about it.

I opened the picture and damn!! It was really awesome and I was looking more handsome in it than I already am. There is no rule that we can't praise ourselves so it's all good.

"Did bhabhi clicked it?" I heard yash while he was looking at the photo by resting his chin on my shoulder with a curious expression and I nodded my head.

"Yes" I said and changed my profile pic to this one as it was really looking really beautiful!! Why will it not look beautiful afterall arohi clicked it?

"Reyan!! your profile pic is really awesome but can you please tell me who is my bhabhi?" yash asked with a smirk on his face and I groaned in annoyance as I knew I just digged my own hole for teasing.

"Huh?" I acted dumbfounded as if I don't know anything about what he is talking about. His smirk widened and he chuckled while saying "Sure you don't know".

I scoffed and before I could say anything I saw my mother calling me so I shushed him and picked up the call. Yash too sat beside me and turned the speaker on so that he could talk to my mom.

Mom: How are you reyansh? Why didn't you called me after coming from office?

Me: I am okay Mom and I was going to call you right now only.

Yash: Lier lier pants on fire!! Aunty he was not going to call you now as he was busy in admiring his photo and the one who clicked it.

I glared at yash and he showed his tongue in teasing way which made me scoff.

Mom: Yash beta how are you? Send me your pic too reyansh and who was the one who clicked the photo?

Yash: Aunty I am fine. How are you? Reyansh's profile picture is the pick we are talking about and the one who clicked it is ar.....humpf!!