CHAPTER 59 PLEASE START YOUR PERFORMANCE

Perhaps because this is the Immortal Town under the Seven Star Sect, there are many immortal cultivators and mortals coming and going, and the appearance of Yun Ge and Shao Fei did not attract much attention. Yunge left people behind before reaching the place. Instead, he chose an inn for Shao Fei from beginning to end, and opened a room with Lingshi. The inn staff saw that it was Lingshi, and his attitude doubled and enthusiasm.

"Two immortals, please come with the younger ones." For them, a spirit stone can be worth a hundred taels of silver, relying on the occasional rewards from the immortals. This guy has already bought three in a place like an inch of gold in Xianren Town. Shops.

The guy led the two of them to the place, Yun Ge drove away the guy he still wanted to introduce, and looked at the room with a cold face, and turned around to leave, feeling that it was acceptable. Both of them knew this separation. They had accumulated over time. I am afraid that the friendship has also been broken in this way.

Shao Fei looked over reflexively, her cold eyes were different from the clinging appearance when she was in the swamp forest. The heart that Shao Fei held along the way seemed to have been pierced by a needle. She only regards him now. Outsiders take a look.

This is how she treats other people. Shao Fei missed the people who acted like coquettes in the swamp forest, so he couldn't help calling out her name: "Yunge..."

Up to now, Shao Fei still doesn't understand why he would love Yunge inexplicably.

Looking back, Lu Yuange realized that Shao Fei's misty eyes seemed to be hesitant to speak, and they contained a friendship that seemed like nothing.

At that moment, he had guessed what Shao Fei wanted to say.

The excitement in his heart was overwhelmed by the irritation that wanted to destroy, making him regret his decision for the first time.

What is the temptation to die? How much will it cost him now to turn this person's gaze back?

For a moment, Lu Yuan wanted to put all the truth in front of Shao Fei, even if it was cruel.

But even if you tell Shao Fei all, Shao Fei has only respect for him, **** respect!

Along the way, Shao Fei's absence became more and more obvious, and the quietness of the week became more and more silent during the journey of this month, and occasionally he would daze on his face, as if thinking through himself.

What is he looking at? Who else did he think of?

Lu Yuan didn't know anything about it. This was the first time Lu Yuan had encountered someone that made him feel tricky.

The mood fluctuates too much, and there are faint signs of distraction. He needs to go back to the cave to break through. This time, if he fails to break through, his realm will go back several realms, but he waited for hundreds of years, it was not for failure.

And the commotion that was about to turn back was even more surging.

Lu Yuan closed his eyes, a sneer overflowed from the corner of his mouth.

It's not too late, little guy, I will always get these people out of your heart one by one.

And after Shao Fei finished shouting, there was no more text, and the remaining words abruptly stopped.

He opened his mouth, and in the end all the complicated feelings were reduced to peace. When he looked at Yunge again, he could not see any other emotions: "Take care."

All the unspoken remaining rhyme is in these two characters, and Shao Fei braked the car in time.

But he can stop once, but he can't control himself every time. There are always too many times when he can't carry it.