CHAPTER 42 PLEASE START YOUR PERFORMANCE

Shao Fei was pulled into a familiar soul space, which was inside the system. Before entering the world, he became conscious in this space, but in an instant, he was bounced back to the bed in his room.

Although the body is still in its original state, the soul is like a period of time and sometimes no signal. This should be the system said that they are being rejected by this world. The turbulence of the soul made Shao Fei a bit uncomfortable. This voice was heard behind him. Lu Chen caught that he thought it was Shao Fei's response.

"Xiao Fei?" Lu Chen's low voice was like a cello in the moonlight.

Shao Fei still didn't move, turned his back to Lu Chen, and didn't speak, as if someone didn't exist at all.

"I knew this time might be over when you pulled me into the blacklist. I lost my Shao Fei." Lu Chen leaned on Shao Fei's back lightly, and Shao Fei shook again. Lu Chen's eyes darkened, and it turned out that the little guy just didn't want to see him, and his hands around his waist tightened slightly, "If you don't want to talk, just listen to me."

In fact, Shao Fei's attitude is tens of thousands of times better than he thought. You are so hard-hearted that you can keep me trying to test the bottom line. How can I not be moved.

Shao Fei stared at the moonlight that sprinkled into the room, with hesitation, contradiction and resistance in his eyes, and a little bit of reluctance to overlap. In the end, he suppressed the negative emotions in his heart and gradually disappeared in Lu Chen's gentle whispers. , This man who can become a king in the future, so proud, should not be hurt by him.

He should always hold his arrogant head and continue to gallop in this world, instead of being fettered by a mistake and short-lived impulse when he was young.

Because of the ending, the system finally has the opportunity to accompany Shao Fei briefly, but it still remembers

Watching Shao Fei's actions in silence, their defenders were very repulsive to Lu Chen, especially after being so deceived and playing tricks, it was impossible to forgive the protagonist so quickly, and even though Shao Fei had a soft personality, he did not. So foolish, he felt that he and the male lead were not suitable, so he would not consider the possibility between the two again, and that little heart was just stranded.

But it was still because he was about to leave and there was no showdown. He knew the character of the male protagonist, so there was nothing to ask.

What is left to the male lead is the last gentleness he can give.

"I can give a lot of explanations about what happened that day, but you are so smart. If you find that I lied to you again, wouldn't you be getting farther and farther away from me. At that time, I was dazzled by jealousy, and I didn't dare to show my face. , You are already afraid of me enough, and even because of this, I don't hesitate to move away. I can't make the situation worse. When I comfort you, it's not just to make you die to me, but also I worry that you are really scared by me. Then we didn't change. There is room..."

Lu Chen coaxed the person in his arms in his own way, in the most patient manner in his life, his voice was low, like a lullaby, and the two were cuddling each other. This was the first time they slept in the same bed. But he didn't have any further thoughts. It was even unexpected for Lu Chen to be so gently next to Shao Fei without being pushed away.

I don't know how long it took, Shao Fei felt that he would be completely pulled away this time. During the tearing, the complicated mood in his eyes finally broke through, and he leaned gently towards the person behind him, his back and Lu Chen Only touched slightly.

So there is only a slight response, but it is the limit that Shao Fei can express. He is saying that he no longer blames Lu Chen.

Of course, Lu Chen didn't know, it was also his decision to let go of his heartbeat.