CHAPTER 1 YOU SUCCESSFULLY CAUGHT MY ATTENTION

At the end of the summer, the heat along the road faded, the light of the setting sun drilled through the gaps of thick clouds, the after-rhyme hung in the sky with a warm yellow tone, and the sigh of the wind brushed his cheeks, making Shao Fei squinted with comfort.

Through the car window, rows of towering buildings quickly passed by, and the floating thoughts were recalled by the woman in the passenger seat. Shao Fei unconsciously showed a light smile to calm the other's anger, with two dimples. A small shadow appeared, looking younger than the actual age: "What?"

"Why don't you stay away from home, I'll see you later, Uncle Lu, too?" Yao Feifei looked at her son who couldn't make a word with a stick, very dissatisfied, and her charming face was stained with a little annoyance.

Obviously she and her ex-husband are both able to speak well, so how come her son has such a dull temper.

Shao Fei lowered his head: "No."

Yao Feifei, the mother of this body, even in her thirties, still has a charming face, only a few subtle lines on the corners of her eyes reveal her age. She is a flower that circulates in the upper class. She has no prominent background but has charming beauty and amorous feelings. This time it is Lu Zhengming, the real power controller of the Lu family, who many women are staring at. She is only forty years old. A group of old masters appear to be particularly young.

"I won't remind you what to say later, but you don't have to be too restrictive. Although your Uncle Lu looks stern, he won't embarrass you as a child. You can answer whatever he asks you. , Okay?" She still reminded me worriedly.

Shao Fei nodded in accordance with the personality, but was thinking of Lu Zhengming, who he would see later, this time Yao Feifei's new lover is a giant in the book world and the father of the male protagonist Lu Chen.

"By the way, you may see your Uncle Lu's son, Lu Chen, who is a few months older than you. Remember to call your brother. If he doesn't want to, call him a title he likes. In short, you can't disgust them, or I I will send you back to your father, and never pick you up again." She didn't look very pleasing to this oil bottle son.

Sure enough, when he talked about Shao Fei's father, Shao Fei's face turned pale. Yao Feifei was very satisfied with the effect she had caused. She didn't want to be dragged down by this unused and ordinary son.

"Okay." Of course, Shao Fei would call elder brother, but Lu Chen is a deep-hidden person, just superficially responding. In his heart, he would never admit his cheap brother. If he did something that touched the bottom line, he would definitely not recognize him.

On the surface, Lu Chen looked decathlon, with amazing self-control ability, and he was good at learning sports. He was called the "last prince" in the capital circle, but inside he was a deep-scheming, treacherous and crazy person.

Fortunately, as long as he obediently acts as a passer-by, the hero will take care of him when he is idle.

Why would he know this, because he came across this world.

He has no memory. He has been told by the system that he has become a vegetative in his own world, and his soul is recruited into the system to work while he is drifting. If he works well, he will have the opportunity to get lost memories and new life. His job is to enter these incomplete worlds and repair them. Looking back, it is a Jinjiang author who wrote many novels. These novels have become new parallel spaces by themselves. But because the author has been breaking updates, all have become sinkholes, so these spaces Very unstable, he needs to enter these worlds to properly guide the plot, so that they can end smoothly, and then maintain the stability of the space.