CHAPTER 2 YOU SUCCESSFULLY CAUGHT MY ATTENTION

Yao Feifei is not really unscrupulous. It is always indispensable to be able to mix precious flowers among celebrities like her, but she puts all her thoughts on the prey, only observing the surroundings, but ignoring the upstairs.

Shao Fei grabbed Yao Feifei's arm and reminded softly: "Mom, we should go."

Judging from the interaction between the two, Yao Feifei obviously got along well with her ex, completely ignoring the son beside her.

Before she could reply, the man seemed to notice the boy next to him who could be completely transparent. His eyes were surprised. The boy had very long bangs, so he could quickly cover his eyes with a pair of spectacles framed on his face. He was thin and only taller than Yao Feifei wearing high heels is a little taller. It can be seen from the countless eyes of men who read people. Even if except for glasses, the boy can only be regarded as more than beautiful. Compared with the brilliant Yao Feifei, it is too inconspicuous: "This Is it your son?"

Yao Feifei nodded her head unwillingly, as if she didn't want to admit it. That's why she didn't want to bring Shao Fei out. This son was not born like her at all, and was embarrassing to her from birth.

It's not too ugly, it's just too ordinary, you can ignore it if you get stuck in a pile of people.

"What's the kid's name?" The middle-aged man smiled gently, making people feel like a spring breeze.

"I'm still young, it's over eighteen, just look at Xiao..." Yao Feifei's words paused, Yu Guangzhong saw a familiar figure, and the same sluggish figure as her was Shao Fei, who had noticed the visitor since just now.

The image did not see everything she did just now, but said politely: "Ms. Yao, the time for your appointment with the chairman is approaching, and I will pick you up."

This person is Lu Zhengming's confidant, and Yao Feifei has been confused: "Why, how can I bother Assistant Wu, let's go up here!"

Yao Feifei left quickly, before she even had time to say goodbye to the middle-aged man, she pulled Shao Fei towards the elevator.

Wu Tezhu then greeted the middle-aged man: "Mr. Yang is here to participate in tomorrow's online forum meeting?"

"Isn't it? I met Special Assistant Wu by such a coincidence. I happened to have an appointment with Dong Li to have a drink together?"

The two smiled and greeted each other, as if they had forgotten the leaving woman together.

Entering the elevator, Yao Feifei looked at Shao Fei thoughtfully: "Have you seen him a long time ago, that's why you reminded me?"

She seems to have ignored this inexistent son for too long, and is now observing him with a whole new look.

Shao Fei was still thinking that Special Assistant Wu was standing next to the boy, that is, that boy is probably the male protagonist Lu Chen. As expected, it is no different from the description in the novel, whether it is temperament, appearance or other, even better. The novel is written more realistically, maybe this is the parallel world that the system says will optimize itself.

He nodded perfunctorily, but because of his honest look, nodding like this was not perfunctory at all.

Yao Feifei seems to have discovered the New World. This son seems to be not as useless as she thinks. Thinking of the scene just now, Yao Feifei has a bit of a bit of sorrow. There is always a way to make that Wu Te can't help but calm down. The son said: "If something like that just happens again, you must remind me in time, don't be like this time! You have to know that your mother and I have a good life, you can get rid of the previous life and get rid of you. Dad, you and I belong to the same country!"