CHAPTER 28 YOU SUCCESSFULLY CAUGHT MY ATTENTION

Yang Xin saw that sitting Shen Banqing was holding Shao Fei's waist, and his idol was holding Shao Fei. The posture of the three of them gave him an indescribable weird taste. How weird it is.

But one thing is certain, he is probably an unnecessary existence.

After Lu Chen approached, he covered the appearance of the little crying bag without hesitation, and moved the person into his own domain without a trace.

I was shrouded in darkness, and after losing my vision, my hearing captured a more subtle tremor of sound.

It was Lu Chen's voice, right behind him.

Only then did Shao Fei realize that he was crying, and felt embarrassed. He lowered his head and wiped the water marks on his face. Lu Chen put down his hand covering his eyes and gave Shao Fei some time.

After Lu Chen's interruption, Shen Banqing also regained her sanity. She was just released from the pressure for a while, and her thoughts were dominated by pain. After being interrupted suddenly, she returned to her state.

She let go of her hands tightly holding Shao Fei, her voice was still hoarse: "Are you okay, I didn't know what was going crazy just now, really..." She herself thought she was like a lunatic just now, and because Using too much force, she thought it might have bruised this man's waist.

"It's okay, nothing happened." Shao Fei waved his hands again and again. They didn't notice this just now. They only knew that they hugged each other tightly, like two lonely souls approaching.

At that time, Shen Banqing's hand was grasping too hard, but now he can feel it.

However, Shao Fei felt that he was a man, and this little problem was not at ease.

I breathed a sigh of relief, and the heroine seemed to be in a much better state.

"I still don't know what your name is?" Shen Banqing discovered that although they had seen it several times, they only looked at it from a distance, and didn't even know the name.

Shao Fei also ignored the embarrassment. Hearing the friendship message that Shen Banqing had released, he was a little excited and a little ashamed: "I, my name is Shao Fei."

"I'm Shen Banqing." Although the voice seemed to roll over the gravel, she had obviously regained her spirit and was no longer in such a muddled state.

The two looked at each other and smiled. Although they haven't been in contact for a while, they seem to have known each other for a long time.

Lu Chen felt that this scene was particularly dazzling, but without any intervention, he would not do anything out of standard.

But the evaluation of a certain woman fell again and again.

There will be women who are so annoying and still lingering.

Shen Banqing also wanted to ask how Shao Fei got here, so he met the man behind Shao Fei, and his eyes looked like something filthy, which was more disgusting than last time, and Shen Banqing's face also changed. Changed.

There is no such thing as this man everywhere. She was in the park in a good manner and didn't provoke anyone, but now the man appeared in front of her, and the person who came back was unkind, which made Shen Banqing think more.

But Lu Chen doesn't care what she thinks. Now that she has recovered, she doesn't need to stay here anymore. She embraced Shao Fei's waist and dragged the person. Seeing that she didn't use much force, Shao Fei couldn't get out of her body. Yang Xin, who was out of the sky, said, "I'll leave it to you."