CHAPTER 38 YOU SUCCESSFULLY CAUGHT MY ATTENTION

he rooms here, whether it's a bathroom or a bedroom, are really small and not enough to look at compared to the Lu's. When the Lu family moved out, neither of them was uncomfortable. When Lu Chen came out, Shao Fei was sorting out the messy pillows on the sofa in front.

Lu Chen made a circle around Shao Fei's doubly round place, and withdrew his gaze.

Seeing a hole in the sofa cushion, Shao Fei was about to go to the bedroom to find a sewing box. He saw Lu Chen, who was full of fresh fragrance, wearing a white T-shirt and black slacks similar to him. He looked more handsome than usual. More mature, Shao Fei turned his attention away.

Shao Fei, who looked a little bit shy, Lu Chen seemed to be filled with honey in his heart.

He didn't want to open it, and now the little guy's defense against him has become smaller and smaller, and he is developing in the direction he needs.

He took the laundry washed in the bathroom and passed by Shao Fei. Shao Fei was a little surprised that this young master who seemed to be inconsistent with grains could adapt so well. He could even wash the clothes. He suddenly remembered that Lu Chen seemed to know how to cook. .

In this way, he is actually much better than most boys at this age in self-care ability.

He was about to let Lu Chen pass first, but he caught a glimpse of what was in the basin, his heart beat, and immediately stopped Lu Chen.

The whole face seemed to be boiled. He took out the familiar clothes inside and saw his underwear. Shao Fei faced Lu Chen, who looked normal in front of him, and didn't know what to say.

"It's my underwear... you, how can you!" I want to argue with Lu Chen, but I don't know how to reason. I usually have no deterrent power when I am a soft-tempered person. The whole person faces Lu Chen. Zhang seemed to have a normal face, and felt that he was poor in words, "This is underwear, you can't just wash it casually!"

Lu Chen looked at Shao Fei, who was about to smoke, his eyes flickered and he wanted to argue with him, and his heart was itchy. It was so cute that he couldn't wait to kiss him, but his face was innocent: "Sorry, I see you. It happened to be replaced there too, just by the way..."

From the tone of voice, Lu Chen didn't understand Shao Fei's rare anger.

Shao Fei felt that the other party looked too casual, and it was strange that he was excited, but would ordinary boys help with such a private matter? I watched Lu Chen holding the washbasin through the bedroom and using the lifting armrests to dry it. The clothes rail was lowered, and the clothes of the two were hung up separately. It is night, and they are hung on the balcony first, and they are ready to be dried out tomorrow.

The breeze from outside the window blew in, and two of them hung on a clip, one white and the other black, floating with the wind, and occasionally they would come together because of the direction of the wind.

Obviously there is no special picture, Shao Fei just feels ashamed and dare not look directly at it.

After raising the clothesline, Lu Chen came back with an empty washbasin, staring at the little guy whose eyes were still soft, squeezing Shao Fei's face like a pufferfish, and holding back a smile: "Are you angry? I really didn't think so much. I used to help each other so often in training camps, so I don't know that there are so many taboos to rent together with others. I'll pay attention next time."

"Forget it." He bowed his head boringly, unwilling to talk to Lu Chen.

It's all to this level. Shao Fei has never shared a rent with a boy. He is also wondering if he is too allergic. Seeing that Lu Chen, who is usually arrogant and arrogant, is now a little begging for mercy, Shao Fei is a little angry. Woke up.