CHAPTER 11 YOU SUCCESSFULLY CAUGHT MY ATTENTION

Shao Fei followed his teacher to an empty classroom in Building 3. Mr. Xu pulled out a paper and reminded him: "Before the exam, turn off your phone and know, put your bag and sit here with a pen."

When Shao Fei turned off his phone, he later realized that Lu Chen had handed him the screen of the phone just now. After being robbed of his attention at the time, he didn't think about it. from?

Of course, Shao Fei did not find that the bug had been drilled into the chip through the earphone hole to settle in it. This black technology can perform automatic positioning function.

I touched the place I had just touched, and the feeling of being swept by the thickly callused fingertips still remained.

How can a pampered young master have a cocoon on his fingertips?

Suddenly remembered that in the novel before breaking the watch, there were a few stories about the male protagonist meeting the female protagonist. Before the age of eighteen, Lu Chen spent several winter and summer vacations in the special forces camp. This rough cocoon was practiced tens of thousands of times. The results of shooting, there are real geniuses in the world, but even talented people need thousands of times of tempering.

No matter how harmless Lu Chen usually behaves, Shao Fei will not think that this person is weak either.

But the action just now was too frivolous?

Recalling the description in the book, it turned out to be the legendary mobile hormone. He was the only man who was almost confused. He couldn't help but sigh again that he was a man and there was no possibility of being confused.

Based on his superficial understanding of Lu Chen, Lu Chen shouldn't be able to make meaningless actions, but just kindly return his mobile phone?

"Isn't it ready yet?" the teacher urged. Why does this student look a little dazed?

Shao Fei quickly put aside his distracting thoughts, put down his schoolbag, and took the pencil case to the teacher's designated position.

After taking the test papers, I found that it was English. The original owner of this course was actually very good, but he did not absorb it well. With the original amnesia, self-study is also very difficult these days. Long reading is the worst. The entrance exam is mainly The three exams are just to allow teachers to classify according to their own basics, so that the transfer students can't keep up. Of course, considering the time between teachers and students, there are not too many questions on the test paper.

The bell rang, and the broadcast sound came from outside the window. The spread of distance and air gradually attenuated, and it has been reduced a lot in Shao Fei's ears. It was the morning meeting on Monday.

Every morning meeting will review the previous week and look forward to the next week based on the situation. Students who have violated disciplines will be called out. Student representatives will occasionally speak on stage. This time it is Lu Chen who is speaking from rows of students. Seeing his slender figure climbing up the stairs, the classmates clapped involuntarily.

After Shen Banqing glanced around, the girls stared at the teenager on the stage with scorching eyes. Hearing Lu Chen's name, she took a closer look, and recalled one of the two boys who got off the Bentley in the morning. The tall boy who drew everyone's attention all at once seemed to be a good academician. People just don't know if they have the same name.

She found that the expression of the teenager was much colder than that in the morning, and was not as vivid as when facing the cute boy.

Lu Chen didn't have a speech. With his knowledge over the years, he could make up a speech in a short time only with his memory. Even if it was quite satisfactory, when he finished speaking, it still attracted enthusiastic applause.