CHAPTER 3 YOU SUCCESSFULLY CAUGHT MY ATTENTION

Yao Feifei is not a woman sitting and waiting to die. From Lu Chen's reminder, it can be seen that in addition to Wu Tezhu who came downstairs, Lu Chen was present at the time. They were the ropes hanging around Yao Feifei's neck.

Her daily actions are not so clean. If these two people are unwilling to let her go and add a little bit of jealousy to her actions, there will be more obstacles to staying in the Lu family in the future. She has gone to this day and will not let them easily destroy it.

Compared to Lu Chen who was just publicly intimidating her, she felt that the dull Wu Tezhu was more dangerous.

Now, she needs to make their attitude at least neutral.

The phone vibrated for a while, and Shao Fei, who was left behind, glanced at the screen: Take care of Master Lu, do whatever he says!

It was sent by Yao Feifei, and the exclamation mark at the back made Shao Fei fully feel the urgency of his mother.

Originally just reminded her son, but now at all costs, her subtext is to let the son do his best.

The original owner did so, because he didn't want to go back to Shao's father. When Yao Feifei found it, it was like the last straw. He had to seize this opportunity, naturally to please him in every way. Chen's little attendant, an obedient dog.

Shao Fei didn't want to do that, and he planned to test whether he would not be judged as a collapse as long as his personality did not collapse.

Shao Fei took a look, then turned off the screen.

After the conversation just now, the atmosphere between the two became weird, and Shao Fei simply forgot the "pleasure" that Yao Feifei had made before leaving, and continued to eat. He could feel the seeming sight of Lu Chen on the opposite side, and the other party didn't embarrass him any more, let alone say anything, but it was this quiet that made Mr. Passerby feel the pressure.

"Have you eaten?" The three words of the teenager made Shao Fei, who was still thinking about the next step, regained his senses. He watched embarrassingly that the new food was also empty. He didn't really like to eat, as if he had acted too far. There was a little noise in my stomach.

Putting down the knife and fork stiffly, he lowered his head and gave a hum.

Lu Chen only asked people to write down the account, and then glanced at the mobile phone that Shao Fei put in: "It's from Aunt Fei?"

Shao Fei squeezed his fingers tightly, and Lu Chen hooked the corners of his mouth without saying anything.

He found that Lu Chen may know or guess it, but this person has a bad nature and likes to look at the nervous people around him.

Until he went downstairs and came to the car, the driver, Zhang, waited there early. Lu Chen answered the call, his brows narrowed, and he seemed to be crying. Even Shao Fei next to him felt the other's excitement, as if he was female.

But there was only one sentence from Lu Chen: "I see."

Hung up the phone, got into the car, and said, "I'll have something to do later."

Shao Fei understood immediately, and quickly answered: "I can go back by myself."

He didn't want to be with him in the first place, the invisible pressure never disappeared.

When Lu Chen looked over, he added another sentence: "No one will know."

I don't know anything, so I don't have to worry about being asked by my parents.

Shao Fei agreed too quickly and winced too much. Lu Chen was two more determined to the guess in his heart. He stepped back and took a little serious: "Do you really want to come to the Lu family?"