CHAPTER 53 PLEASE START YOUR PERFORMANCE

Two rounds of full moon rose into the sky again, and the Yancheng under the night still did not retreat from the hustle and bustle of the day.

The ghost soldiers are searching door to door for people who are suspected of being Xianzong, but those who walk high are hard to escape.

The ghouls at night look even more terrifying, floating on the streets like wandering souls. The moonlight seems to penetrate their bodies. Even their bones are green. Their sense of smell is more than ten times more sensitive than during the day. Non-underground organisms are more likely to be exposed.

At this time, Shao Fei was looking at the vast land in despair, unable to find the scene of Ah Wu's loss and the previous interdependence appearing in front of him. Near the deserted underground tomb, there is still the appearance of Cang Yi who was baptized by sandstorms a few days ago. Perhaps their departure has taken away the last trace of popularity here. This is Shao Fei and Awu, The place where Yunge three people spend the night together.

Lu Yuan's long body was standing in jade, and under the moonlight, he felt a lingering feeling of independence. The breeze suddenly lifted his clothes and his clothes were floating.

Indifferent voice: "Humble underground creatures, they just treat humans as food."

Shao Fei rarely refuted Lu Yuan, who he respected so much: "Au is not humble, he is very good and simple!"

His piercing eyes seemed to be shining, speaking for a creature that was despised by most people.

The already beautiful and bright eyes seemed to be even more shocking in the moonlight.

Lu Yuan was taken aback, his thin lips moved, and he was not angry with disobedience. He curled his fingers inward for a moment, and just asked flatly, "Then where do you think he can be?"

Shao Fei thought for a while, and said, "There is one more place I haven't visited."

The two came to the flame land where Shao Fei and Awu first met, and the temperature was still to burn them.

Shao Fei came to the edge of the cliff where they finally climbed up, and looked down, his nose sour.

His heart was extremely painful, and he was extremely regretful, and self-blame overwhelmed him.

Ah Wu must have been unable to find him, so he came here to wait for him.

On that flat ground, he saw the body curled up, and the body was melted, leaving only the bones.

This posture is so familiar. Awu was in this posture when he fell asleep in his arms.

With the help of Lu Yuan, the moment the bone was brought up, tears from Shao Fei's eyes came out, but it quickly evaporated in the heat.

Lu Yuan quietly looked at the sad Shao Fei who was holding the skeleton of the ghost who didn't know what it was, and his eyes were stained with strange softness and deepness.

My heart was boiling, I wanted to catch something.

At this moment, he understood that he was no longer just interested in this person, even if he still didn't know what it was.

The two buried the bones of "Awu" in the center of the Flame Land and built a small mound.

After Shao Fei sobered up from his grief, he found Lu Yuan standing beside him standing with him.

Immediately embarrassed, Shangxian actually spent time with him, Lu Yuan Shangxian was broad-minded and thick-minded.

Shao Fei recalled that after burning four immortal cultivators on the square today, Yancheng searched for immortal cultivators in a carpet-like manner. It seemed that he wanted to find Lu Yuan hidden in it. After Yunge was taken away, the two were in Lu. Yuan escaped from the hunt under the invisibility talisman and came to take shelter outside the city.