CHAPTER 18 YOU SUCCESSFULLY CAUGHT MY ATTENTION

The efficiency here is very high. After a while, a beautiful boy wearing the most ordinary clothes came over. It did meet Lu Chen's requirements and even exceeded expectations. This kind of grievance taste of wanting to refuse, his body is slender, his skin looks very soft, and his walking footsteps are as soft as a cat. Facing a group of second generations, he timidly said: "Excuse me, which one is Lu? few?"

Lu Chen beckoned in irritation, and the man also sat near Lu Chen, unlike the beauties before, who approached him as if there was no place, and looked upright, and seemed to have no place to go beyond the rules.

"How old are you?" Lu Chen still looked casual, as if he was tired of looking at women and wanted to change his appetite.

"Twenty-three." The youth whispered.

"You don't look like it."

The youth was a little embarrassed: "I have a baby face."

"How come you came here?"

"I..." The youth intended to use their usual excuses to win sympathy, but looking at the extremely young men in front of them, most of them have a pair of brilliant eyes in this business. Some people can be easily deceived, and some people are better not to deceive. He felt that the person in front of him was the latter, and decided to tell the truth, "I am...gay, and the salary here is high."

Lu Chen chuckles, and if there is a seemingly charm around the end of his eyes, he sees a red heartbeat and a slow heart rate. This is a man who can charm people regardless of gender: "Very honest."

There are many people who have tried to see him, and people who pretend to be pure have also encountered many. For example, his illegitimate brothers and brothers are more pure than the other in acting. No matter how good they are, those eyes will still leak. secret.

Young Master Lu can easily tell who is real and who is fake.

Pretending is always pretending, and it doesn't become real.

But he didn't come here to look for the real or the fake. The people in front of him are not so much more beautiful than Shao Fei. If he is impulsive, he should treat more impulsive objects. His aesthetics have always been normal.

Lu Chen picked up the cigarette case Yang Xin had just put on the table and took one out of it. No one knew that the unscrupulous group of people in Dijiang High School were caught smoking a few times, and Lu Chen provided information in it. reason.

How to make yourself invincible is to reduce enemies and increase friends.

The simple truth is that he has implemented it since he was a child.

So no matter how cold he is, there are always more people around Lu Chen, far or near, and some are indeed not for his money power. He has an attractive charm in itself, and it will be a few years away. Will truly be tempered by time, entangled in it.

Yang Xin didn't know the inside story. Luo Yufei and Lu Yi knew it, but it was the first time to see Lu Chen smoking so recklessly. It can be seen that the aura of this good student is deeply rooted in the hearts of the people, and even a little girl is surprised.

The young man quickly turned on the lighter to light his cigarette, and the smoke lit up with a patter of smoke. The small smoke circled in the air. Lu Chen glanced at him: "Very skilled?"

The young man smiled. If he doesn't even wince, he can be laid off.

Lu Chen seldom used tobacco and alcohol to paralyze himself, except when he was upset, and he seldom got upset.

Lu Chen took out a bank card, put it on the table, and said, "The password is six zeros, and the number in it is enough for you to spend a period of time."