CHAPTER 57 PLEASE START YOUR PERFORMANCE

When Shao Fei asked this question, he was not sure, he was more inclined to temptation.

In the last world, I had been in contact with Lu Chen for a long time, and some small habits were also applied by Shao Fei's learning. Sometimes Lu Chen would drop an introduction like this to see if the other party is on the bait. If he gets the bait, he will lead to the result he wants. If he doesn't, then at least observe the other party's flaws. Lu Chen's skeptic's way is very unique. When Shao Fei was no one, all his memories came from the fragments of the first world. He always recalled the people and things that impressed him the most.

Among them, Lu Chen has an indelible sense of existence.

But in front of him was Lu Yuan who had experienced many battles. Lu Yuan didn't even think for a second, so he entered the state of cloud song.

Shao Fei did not let go of any expression on Yun Ge's face, even the surprise and absurdity in Yun Ge's eyes could be seen clearly.

Yun Ge was thrown to the ground with such mercilessness by Shao Fei, and she was not glued to the ground like just now. She was the daughter of the former Sect Master of the Demon Sect. Being treated like this by the opposite sex, the other person is still a handsome uncle who she is dedicated to protecting.

"You're fine, uncle! Really, very good!" She was so angry that she couldn't speak very well, and Shao Fei, who looked at her fiercely, panicked.

The uncle and later uncles are all exclusive terms used by Yunge, and not many people know it. From this point, you can see the authenticity of Yunge.

He also realized that maybe he was too sensitive. He was like this in the last world. From time to time, he felt that someone was staring at his every move, and he would have nightmares in the middle of the night. Individual, but who would pay attention to a passerby?

It's okay now, this problem is committed again.

Shao Fei finally discovered his biggest problem: narcissism, thinking that he was not a passerby and even added to himself.

"Yun, Yunge..." Shao Fei still had the calmness of the question just now. In a few words, he was broken up by Yunge, and now he is on the verge of defeat.

Shao Fei was not good at speaking at all. When he realized that he might have misunderstood, the more anxious he was to explain, the poorer his words would be, and his face became red with embarrassment.

"Don't call me! I don't want to listen!" Do you still want to call my name? You think I'm someone else's impersonation!

His suspicion was so absurd that she was so ridiculous that she was so angry that she was incoherent, not knowing whether to refute or curse first.

Yun Ge was so angry that he tore off the necklace. The chain was strung with black pearls from the bottom of the Demon Realm. With such a fierce pull, the beads collapsed everywhere, just like her mood at the moment, and was broken by Shao Fei's suspicion. .

Under the falling chain was a pendant carrying the magic shadows. This was an intermediate magic weapon, and there was almost no possibility of being imitated.

Yun Ge pointed to the pendant and said, "Come out to me, let him see where you are!"

In fact, Shao Fei already believed the person in front of him at this time. He didn't have any real evidence, he wanted to test and find flaws. It's just a psychological feeling. It feels like she has become particularly attractive overnight, making people blush and heartbeat, and becoming particularly attractive.

Several ghosts that looked exactly the same floated inside, probably because they felt the master's anger, and they didn't dare to say hello to Shao Fei, standing there in a row.