CHAPTER 50 PLEASE START YOUR PERFORMANCE

Yun Ge looked at her delicate skin and tender flesh ruthlessly ruthlessly. That sigh made Shao Feidou feel particularly guilty. She shouldn't be handed over to Ah Wu. Maybe because of the different races, Ah Wu couldn't appreciate the face of a foreign beauty, no. Do you know what Lianxiangxiyu is?

So if it wasn't for Yunge's status just now, he wouldn't drive Awu out to play.

"Well, he still..." Shao Fei silently swallowed it back without squeezing the word "small".

Besides, he thinks Ah Woo has a cute and cute head, big and round eyes, and it's cute to look at it a few more times. How can he have so much thought and warmth and self-sacrifice, just like No.7, he loves acting like a baby, thinking about this. Shao Fei was a little soft in his heart, and he felt that the little thing was not ugly at all.

The prejudice of the heroine is mostly related to the face?

"You try to continue the following?" She doesn't need to know what Shao Fei wants to say next, she really prefers that ugly thing.

What's small, it's the means to deceive people for not paying for their lives. It's not realistic for more than a thousand years. Obviously, she is an old demon. She has not seen many immortals, but the demons are dozens and dozens of them. The gloomy smell.

Want to lie to her, still tender!

Shao Fei: "..."

Yes, let's not talk about it.

There is a kind of fate in this world called Nie Fate, which is not pleasing to the eye from side to side.

Yun Ge is not going to turn her anger, if she hadn't met Shao Fei, she still didn't know where she was.

It is precisely because of the importance of Shao Fei that Wang Nianjiao cannot be allowed to go astray.

Therefore, it is necessary to save the temptation of this monster who is about to be killed by the ghost, which is still ugly to break through the sky.

Touching the wound on his face that is still coated with ointment, he hates the culprit, but keeps smiling.

That ugly monster wanted to use this trick to make her angry, no, how could she be angry, we are all very reasonable, I care about what you destroy, and the courtesy, what you care about, I will never let you get it.

Do you like Shao Fei, don't you want to run into him in the future!

You're welcome, hurt each other.

Well, there are still many good words in the memory of the soul that failed to seize the house.

Shao Fei suddenly gave a shock, facing Yunge's gloomy eyes, he always felt that this little Nizi was making a bad idea.

However, Yun Ge pulled Shao Fei back to the topic with a serious expression: "I heard the voice of Lu Yuan Shangxian last night."

"What did he say?" As expected, Lu Yuan also came down! Shao Fei was also a little excited. Does the sound transmission to the heroine mean that the plot has begun to develop?

Shao Fei was greatly relieved when he thought of the direction of the plot that was completely destroyed by the hero in the last world. The feeling of worrying that the plot has changed has always been in his heart, but it is not at ease.

Passerby was finally able to return to the normal plot, and no one could understand this old father's comfort.

It seems that my son and daughter who worked so hard to pull the elder son and daughter suddenly ceased to be rebellious and would like to listen to their own words.