CHAPTER 14 YOU SUCCESSFULLY CAUGHT MY ATTENTION

"Bang bang bang..."

After turning off the earphone connection, there was a fierce clacking sound from the phone, which was accompanied by unpleasant insults, which was particularly harsh in the quiet car. Adam, the bodyguard who was acting as the driver, turned his head and glanced at Lu Chen's phone. Lu Chen calmly Turning off the APP, Adam is a veteran recruited by Lu Chen himself. He has high professionalism, and he withdrew his attention, and drove the car out quickly with extremely high skill.

This app is called Tingwang. It is a synchronous application for the monitor. It can monitor in real time. Of course, Lu Chen's previous hearing was just a coincidence. He put the monitor on just for prevention. He is not a pervert. It is impossible to waste time and time. Follow the little idiot.

According to the data, Shao Yuanlong and Yao Feifei divorced when Shao Fei was five years old. For Yao Feifei, who wanted to live a luxurious life, of course she did not want to bring an extra son, so Shao Fei followed Shao Yuanlong directly until Recently, when Lu Zhengming mentioned Shao Fei, Yao Feifei came to the school to find her son.

For domestic violence like this, the state has never issued a better policy. Even if you go to the bureau, it is just a few days of imprisonment for education. The punishment is too low, so this kind of thing has been repeatedly banned.

This is true for any policy. When the price paid is not serious enough, there will be endless followers.

Shao Fei's cowardly and introverted character was developed in such an environment.

I don't know how long I have been supporting it. Shao Fei is already desperate for help. He still looks at the crack in the door leisurely. I can't really expect the firmness of the old house too much. The door is made of frozen tofu.

Judging from the situation where Shao Yuanlong loses his mind and just wants to hit the door, he can probably hold on for another three minutes?

No, maybe not for three minutes. Although the door was not broken, he heard the sound of the lock being broken.

The door lock can still hold...

No, I can't hold on!

As if foreseeing something, Shao Fei abruptly left the door, avoiding the force of the door being knocked open.

The barrier disappeared, and Shao Fei stood facing the burly man in front of the door.

Shao Yuanlong, who had been burned with reason by the disappearance of Shao Fei these days and the effects of alcohol, saw his thin son standing there. He almost didn't even think about it, he raised his hand and slapped Shao Fei with his palm: "Unscrupulous bastard, Lao Tzu raised you, so don't even think about going anywhere!"

Shao Fei had already prepared in advance and dodged the attack dangerously, but Shao Yuanlong had already lost his mind and was about to come in the next palm.

But being blocked by a stronger arm, the hand that was about to commit the murder was twisted over, and Shao Yuanlong's painful cry of killing a pig was heard.

When Shao Fei saw the people coming, he seemed more frightened than seeing Shao Yuanlong.

Why is Lu Chen here? Shouldn't he be in class?

They obviously haven't been apart for long, but why seeing him here only makes him feel cold.

Shao Fei should be happy. He wasn't grateful for the people who came to rescue him at this time, but he didn't control himself and took a step backwards. He stepped on the bottle that Shao Yuanlong had just kicked over, and his legs fell back softly.