CHAPTER 4 YOU SUCCESSFULLY CAUGHT MY ATTENTION

It's just a half-true joke.

Now that he has finished his chores, he is ready to go back. Seeing that the talent remembers his jokes, he has already forgotten Shao Fei's Lu Chen, and he has a new impression of Lu Chen.

From the time point of view, Shao Fei should be walking at the fastest speed for more than two hours.

Passer-by Mr. Jia finished vomiting, slowly raised his head, the street light above his head poured on his face like white porcelain, the fine flowing sea also opened to the two sides due to the action, not very special, but the expression was finally caught by Lu. Chen saw it truly, without the slightest anger of being teased, no resentment after compromise, and no greed or desire to enter the Lu family. He was cold, neither happy nor angry.

Such an unremarkable person seems to be outside of Lu Chen's cognition, and there is even no word that can define this person for the time being.

Next, it should be to find a car and go back. The previous persistence was enough to "interact with each other", and Lu Chen was fully aware of the inferior nature of people and looked at it clearly.

Shao Fei wiped the place on the side of his mouth, and felt a lot more comfortable after vomiting. Although the entire esophagus felt a little burning, the stomach finally didn't stir. I recalled the route I found just now, there was half of it left, and the victory was right in front of my eyes!

His eyes brightened a bit, and he walked again, as if the person who was uncomfortable just now was just an illusion of others.

He did see the bus before, but he didn't go up. Because of his understanding of Lu Chen in the article, and considering all aspects, he still decided to do it well. It made people unable to pick out the thorns and trouble themselves.

Besides, he himself thinks that this weak body is not pleasing to his eyes, so he should exercise.

Still keep walking?

Lu Chen looked at the little idiot who looked down at the road without squinting and mocked: "Doesn't he know that there are buses and taxis in the world?"

It's impossible not to know that there were several cars that happened to have driven by Shao Fei, but there was no choice.

Lu Chen, who felt that Shao Fei was a little clever at first, again estimated the mistake.

Lu Chen stopped looking, then turned around and ordered: "Let's go."

"Master, don't care about him?"

Lu Chen smiled: "Why bother, it's his business that he is willing to leave. I have always been very caring and will not undermine the persistence of others."

Lao Zhang: "..."

"Lao Zhang, are you nosy now?"

Suddenly, Zhang, a driver with decades of driving experience, disrupted the rhythm. Sometimes getting along with the young master was more frightening than the old master. Perhaps it was this keenness and hit the nail on the head. He indeed changed the route according to the youth's home. There is no way, to see if you can take a chance and take a look at Shao Fei, but I am still a little worried.

And his unobvious "by the way" was discovered by his own young master. He didn't seem to blame him. He explained: "I just checked the live traffic. The elevated section is a red line. There may be an accident. Change to a flat road."

Lu Chen laughed, took out the Bluetooth headset, put it on again, closed his eyes and said, "Let Wu Liang send someone to follow him."

Wu Liang is the name of Special Assistant Wu, but many people just remember to call him Special Assistant Wu.