CHAPTER 58 PLEASE START YOUR PERFORMANCE

Although he was embarrassed, Shao Fei only thought that it might be a jade pendant or a hard tool such as a magical weapon due to the chaos at the time.

Shao Fei was anxious while hiding and avoiding, but she seemed to be very interested in their state of chasing me and fleeing, and her mouth was screaming like a kitten. Shao Fei didn't know, she was studying at the hot spring. His.

After misunderstandings like that during the day, Shao Fei's attitude towards Yunge now resembles a small porcelain vase, holding and protecting, and especially not wanting to be touched by the porcelain.

"Don't move..." Shao Fei was tired of avoiding under her offensive, and his heart that had been disturbed was now a mess.

"I'm so hot," she said vaguely, already ill.

In the faint light, Shao Fei saw those big cat eyes, which seemed to be radiant, seductive and charming. They were not at all like the Yunge he met. What he encountered did not seem to be long. The big version is still childish.

At this moment, Shao Fei felt that his soul had been sucked a little past.

With a burst of fragrance belonging to Yunge's body, Shao Fei was pressed to the ground, but he didn't bump into the buffer, but under the impact, his mind was still turbulent, and the petite person on his body sank in, revealing his clothes. I can feel the other person's body temperature, as if it is going to burn myself.

She straddled her legs on the ground on both sides of her waist, like a demon cat smelling a masculine breath. When Shao Fei was buffering, she tore away his clothes, a pair of delicate hands brushed slightly on her chest, and the beautiful piece was hot and hot. 'S face also leaned forward, and that cheek was rubbed against a chest and a small protrusion.

If it wasn't for Shao Fei to move fast enough, maybe it was the key place where his lips were touched.

Shao Fei's thinking is empty, the place has never been touched before, and now he actually ran into a person's face. At that point, the heat spread to his neck and face indefinitely. His face seemed to be bloodshot. He firmly grasped Yun Ge, and finally dragged the person off intolerably, with helplessness and collapse in his eyes.

Yunge seemed to be exhausted too, and he actually rolled on the fairly cool ground. Perhaps for the burnt Yunge, Shao Fei's body was no different from the ground.

Shao Fei's usual dull and dull appearance also disappeared, his clothes were disheveled, his eyes were watery, his clothes were open, his mouth was hot, and the intermittent thunderstorm outside did not slow down.

Shao Fei pulled up his torn skirt again.

Looking at the person who was finally settled by his legs against the ground, he covered his eyes, and he felt the collapse.

how so......

Just now I saw Yunge's expression and eyes in the dark. The strength and indifference in his eyes seemed to be familiar. He seemed to have seen Lu Yuan, but they were clearly two people, and he would be a little bit uncomfortable with such Yunge. Thoughts.

Perhaps not to Yunge, but to fantasize that throbbing at a certain moment in my heart into Yunge in front of me, and that throbbing is for another person.

Shao Fei didn't have that moment. He wanted to leave Yunge. For the first time, he wanted to return to Lu Yuan so urgently to stop all these out-of-date thoughts.

As for the revolutionary friendship, he put it in his heart, at least before returning to normal, he should keep a distance from the heroine.

If he had known today, he might as well have the task of looking for a sweeping disciple in the Seven Star Sect. At least he would be able to watch the male lead from a distance, find a chance to be a miscellaneous disciple next to Lu Yuan, and then be silent like his last life. Wait till the watch breaks...Oh, he didn't wait.